ProPoints Ruth Is On A Mission! 22.5/50

Ur hair looks awesome! So funky!! Xx

Thanks Carly! Only just gettin my head around it!

Ruth
X

Day 83 Diary- To The 12s! PLAN

Breakfast:

Bread x2 = 4pp
Peanut Butter = 3pp
Milk Allowance = 1pp
Coffee x1 = 0pp

= 8pp

Lunch:

Mixed Salad with Tuna & Fat Free Dressing = 2pp
Half a box of WW strawberries and cream sweets = 1pp
Mixed Fruit = 0pp
Chicken potato and Leek soup = 3pp
Eat Smart Melba Toast = 2pp
Shapers Chilli & Coriander Triangles = 3pp

= 11pp

Dinner:

Eat Smart Chicken and Broccoli Pie = 10pp
Mixed Veg = 0pp
Fruit Cocktail = 0pp

= 10pp

= 29pp

29 Dailies

15 weeklies, 34 Used.

Activity Points: 59 To Earn
Thursday: 7AP
Friday: 8AP
Saturday: 12AP
Sunday: 6AP
Monday: 4AP
Tuesday: 5AP

2ltr Water Challenge:
Thursday: Completed
Friday: Completed
Saturday: Completed
Sunday: Completed
Monday: Completed
Tuesday: to complete

Ruth
X

Good luck for WI... I've forgotten when all ur events/ meals/dress wearing occasions are but I hope u have an amazing week and a wonderful 21st birthday u deserve it! Love n hugs xxx

Thanks everyone :)

However :(:(

Dreaded TOTM has turned up today arghhhhh!!!!!!!
I will be GUTTED if I dont lose :cry:

Ruth
x

my totm arrived last wednesday morning, bad timing!

good luck for later love xx

Slight problem!

I got home ready to go to WI when my Dad rang asking where I was! I got the times wrong for the dinner so I had to go immediately without going to WI! :(

I weighed myself and I lost 2lbs but I dunno if its true!

Meal was amazing, champagne and now rather drunk!

Ruth
X

Ah no, you have done brilliantly this week and I'm sure it is right. Wow I love champagne, glad you've had a good evening.

xxx

Thanks :) I'm going to count it as my scales are the same as WW! What a fab night! 103 pounds for 2 of us though!

Ruth
X

Hi Ruth
I am new to this forum. I am back at weight watchers after having my baby. I have lost 9lbs in the last 6 weeks. Still have 37.5lbs to go. I have the same target as you. If you have any tips I would greatly appreciate them.

Thanks

Princessholmes1 said:
Hi Ruth
I am new to this forum. I am back at weight watchers after having my baby. I have lost 9lbs in the last 6 weeks. Still have 37.5lbs to go. I have the same target as you. If you have any tips I would greatly appreciate them.

Thanks

Hi! Well done for the 9lbs lost!

I would say eat all of my weeklies, I lose better when I do and also always eat all of your dailies as they're the bare minimum your body needs to survive on!

I drink at least 2 litres of water a day and try to earn at least 49ap a week so I have my weeklies covered!

Add variation! Don't always eat the same foods or your weight loss will stall, mine did so I had to readjust!

Plan your meals and days if you can! Then you can budget your points and avoid picking for food!

Get yourself a food diary on here! Everyone helps you out and you get great tips from others! Also another great way to track!

Hope this helps!

Ruth
x

Princessholmes1 said:
Hi Ruth

Thanks

Hi, definitely listen to Ruth, she's a star :)

xxx

Back