ProPoints Ruth Is On A Mission! 22.5/50

At my lightest adult weight i remember being 10 stone 2lbs i was a size ten trousers then. Id like to get back there :) At 5ft 5 the goal ww set me was 10 stone 4lbs just to get a healthy bmi.

Oh right my Healthy BMI is 12,7 my 10% goal!!!!!

You will be there in no time Starkissed!!!

Ruth
x

Trefoil said:
Oh right my Healthy BMI is 12,7 my 10% goal!!!!!

You will be there in no time Starkissed!!!

Ruth
x

Excellent, that's something to aim for first of all and see how you feel :) x

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

I don;t think i was 10 stone even when i was born lol. Its funny as a few years ago i was 10 stone and i felt huge and was always on and off a diet but now at 13 stone i realise i would be over the moon to be 10 stone again! x

Excellent, that's something to aim for first of all and see how you feel :) x

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Definitely! Its 16.5lbs away... When I get there it will be my lightest weight in 3 years :eek:

It all just seems a bit surreal- Ive wanted it for ages, never got it, and now is my chance!

I will NOT let temptation get the better of me!

Ruth
x

I don;t think i was 10 stone even when i was born lol. Its funny as a few years ago i was 10 stone and i felt huge and was always on and off a diet but now at 13 stone i realise i would be over the moon to be 10 stone again! x

I understand completely! I was at 11.7 a few years back and thought it was rubbish! I started WW on the Discover Plan at 12.13 and even now id give anything to be like that! Its funny how we think...

Ruth
x

Tuesday 10th January 2012
Day 1

Breakfast:
2x Crumpets (120g) = 5PP
2x Level Tsps Flora Light = 1PP
142ml Skimmed Milk = 1PP
Tea x 1 = 0PP
Caffe Nero Americano = 0PP

Lunch:
WW Bacon & Leek Quiche = 9PP
Mixed Salad with Carrot, Cabbage, Lettuce & Peppers = 0PP
Balsamic Vinegar = 0PP

Warburtons Square Wrap = 4PP
30g Smoked Wafer Thin Ham = 1PP
1 Tbsp Reduced Fat Coleslaw = 1PP
Mixed Salad = 0PP
Chopped Mushrooms = 0PP
Low Calorie Tonic Water = 0PP
Banana & Apple = 0PP

Tea:
WW Chicken & Mushroom Pie = 8PP
WW Belgian Chocolate & Vanilla Mousse = 3PP
Black Seedless Grapes = 0PP
Tea x1 = 0PP

= 33PP/34PP

APs
40 Minutes Walking = 4AP

Ruth
X

Great day one Ruth :) tomorrow is my restart for 2012...put on 5lb since last meeting at start of December! :( going to start a new diary tomorrow and get back to basics x

Brilliant day Hun, how do you feel? What was the ww pie like? I love pie:)

xxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Thanks everyone!!!!

Starkissed! That 5lbs will be gone in no time! A fresh start will be fab!

The pie was fab!!!! Completely yummy I had it with side salad which was excellent!! I have really enjoyed today and I'm hoping it will continue!

Looking forward to tomorrow! Already planned my meals! I'm going to put them up as I accidentally left my tracker at work!

I am hoping that this works for me :) so determined!

Ruth
X

Hello my darling!!!

It's brilliant to see u so positive... It's so exciting getting all the books :) glad ur planning away!

U can totally get bk to 10 stone 3 but as u said take each 7lbs at a time... And have a reward for each 7lb!! :D when we meet up we will all be much smaller!

Well done for ur first day!!! Brilliant diary... But remember to eat all dailies ;) yay for exercise too xx

CarlyLanky140 said:
Hello my darling!!!

It's brilliant to see u so positive... It's so exciting getting all the books :) glad ur planning away!

U can totally get bk to 10 stone 3 but as u said take each 7lbs at a time... And have a reward for each 7lb!! :D when we meet up we will all be much smaller!

Well done for ur first day!!! Brilliant diary... But remember to eat all dailies ;) yay for exercise too xx

Thanks Carly! I'm going to take it slowly and I need to remember to eat my dailies! I try to leave 2/3 in the evening so I don't feel deprived and yesterday I had to force myself to eat 2 out of the 3!!!!

Can't wait to meet up and see us all so much thinner!!!!!

I'm going to use some dailies and weeklies today I have decided! Even though i feel I'm eating loads and loads! Need to find a way to use them... Really don't want to eat loads of crap though it you know what I mean! I could go to McDonald's but I won't! Or the bad habits will return!

Ruth
X

Wednesday 11th January 2012
Day 2 - Plan! (will add values when I have them sorted later!)

Breakfast:
2x Crumpets (120g) = 5PP
142ml Skimmed Milk = 1PP
Tea x 1 = 0PP

Lunch:
Bacon Medallions x4
2x Eggs
Mushrooms Chopped = 0PP
1 Tbsp Brown Sauce
Tea x1 = 0PP

Tea:
Mixed Vegetable Stir Fry:
Cabbage, Mushrooms, Peppers, Pak Choi, Beansprouts, Red Onions, Leeks. = 0PP
Skinless/Boneless Chicken Fillets x2
Black Coffee x1 = 0PP
WW Hot Fruit Crumble = 5PP

= PP/34PP

APs
40 Minutes Walking = 4AP
40 Minutes Walking = 4AP- Plan
30 Minutes Workout = 3AP- Plan

Ruth
X

Wednesday 11th January 2012
Day 2 - Plan!

Breakfast:
2x Crumpets (120g) = 5PP
142ml Skimmed Milk = 1PP
Tea x 1 = 0PP

Lunch:
Bacon Medallions x4 = 2PP
2x Eggs = 4PP
Mushrooms Chopped = 0PP
2 Tbsp Brown Sauce = 1PP
205g Baked Beans = 5PP
Tea x1 = 0PP

Tea:
Mixed Vegetable Stir Fry:
Cabbage, Mushrooms, Peppers, Pak Choi, Beansprouts, Red Onions, Leeks. = 0PP
Skinless/Boneless Chicken Fillets x2 = 8PP
2 Tbsp Soy Sauce, 1 Tbsp Worcestershire Sauce = 0PP
Black Coffee x1 = 0PP
WW Hot Fruit Crumble = 5PP

(Possible Glass of Wine Later On As a Treat!!! 175ml = 4PP)

= 32PP/34PP

APs
40 Minutes Walking = 4AP
40 Minutes Walking = 4AP- Plan
30 Minutes Workout = 3AP- Plan

Ruth
X

Plan looks good :) x

Hiya, just wondering if you have a pedometer that works out your AP for you? Wondering if its worth buying to keep track of how much I walk..

Hiya, just wondering if you have a pedometer that works out your AP for you? Wondering if its worth buying to keep track of how much I walk..

I do have a Pedometer that I wear at work but I get my figures from my purple book and esource too :)
They are quite expensive but also a useful tool!

Ruth
x

Cool, I might get one sometime! Do you know, is it 10000 steps you gotta do before you start earning AP? x

I think so! I haven't worn mine yet! Will have a look when I get home from work and let you know- pretty sure it is though!!!

How are you doing today??

Ruth
x

Back