ProPoints Ruth Is On A Mission! 22.5/50

iwillbeaskinnyminnie said:
Ohh I thought it was a game?!

Haha! Honestly, it is that bad!

Just had a look at the 30 days fitness DVD. Looks intense but good!! Have you tried the Davina ones? Someone recommended them to me today?! X

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

No I will look at the Davina ones!!!! It's not a game by any means!

Really good and make sure you do the cool downs properly or you wont be able to walk for a few days!!! Lol!

Ruth
X

Babe. You sure your measurements are cm?? 12 cm upper arm is about the same as my coopers!! And i wish my waist was that teeny!!

Minxymoo said:
Babe. You sure your measurements are cm?? 12 cm upper arm is about the same as my coopers!! And i wish my waist was that teeny!!

Ooof maybe not! I can't remember I'm rubbish! Inches lol!!! How u doing?!

Ruth
X

Hmmm im ok. Worked out today that since going down to 26 points (from the meetup weekend) ive only lost 6.5 lbs!! Which really disappointed me!! Got 5lb to go to 50lb. Then 21 to goal. I just hope it don't really stall!!

Minxymoo said:
Hmmm im ok. Worked out today that since going down to 26 points (from the meetup weekend) ive only lost 6.5 lbs!! Which really disappointed me!! Got 5lb to go to 50lb. Then 21 to goal. I just hope it don't really stall!!

Hope you're ok :( maybe you should speak to your leader about it?! You don't want to be unhappy especially when you're so close!

I just redid my measurements and it is in cm! Do I have little arms lol!

Ruth
X

Trefoil said:
Hope you're ok :( maybe you should speak to your leader about it?! You don't want to be unhappy especially when you're so close!

I just redid my measurements and it is in cm! Do I have little arms lol!

Ruth
X

Very little! :) x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Stick like !! A 38 cm waist is around 15 inches!!

Im really really curvy I have a v small waist and huge hips! But I have v small lower legs and arms but huge thighs and a massive chest and broad back!

Ruth
X

One of my main goals is to be able to buy bras in normal shops! I'm a 42-44E and struggle! Would be nice to buy in Primark!

Ruth
X

Check it again!!
12 cm is 5 inches!!
38 cm is 15 inches!!
I appreciate your curve and have a small waist but I've just measured coopers and its 50cm!!

And I've measured my upper arm and its 12 inches!!

Remember we said we are both similar body shapes. I've got skinny legs. Broad back.etc.

My bust has gone from a 42 to a 38

Minxymoo said:
Remember we said we are both similar body shapes. I've got skinny legs. Broad back.etc.

My bust has gone from a 42 to a 38

Oooo id love to go to a 38 :)

Will check tomorrow I'll have a look at the measurements as I'm in bed now! I thought it was small!!!! Actually will go and do it now and take a pic so you can all tell me lol!

Ruth
X

Hahaha my arms are 12 inches looooool! It only says CM at the start of the tape thats where I went wrong lol! I just looked at 12cm it's nothing hahaha!

Ruth
X

You dingbat!!! X

Hahaha I'm bananas! I'm laughing at myself now and OH thinks I am nuts! I blame lack of wearing my glasses ;)

Ruth
X

Oooooo whilst im on here! Thoughts for this weekend..

Do I:

Go out on Saturday night and use my weeklies on Vodka
Stay in and not
Have the girls round have a couple and then go to bed

??

Don't want to sabotage anything!

Ruth
X

Will you be dancing when you go out??

Do it!!

Back