ProPoints Ruth Is On A Mission! 22.5/50

Well done hub your doing fab, bet your trousers being big made you feel awesome! Loving all the food diaries gives me extra ideas thank you for sharing x I'm thinking of taking up swimming this week I've wanted too for ages but not really lived where we are very long and havnt been sure where to go, x

Well done hub your doing fab, bet your trousers being big made you feel awesome! Loving all the food diaries gives me extra ideas thank you for sharing x I'm thinking of taking up swimming this week I've wanted too for ages but not really lived where we are very long and havnt been sure where to go, x

Thanks very much so are you with your lbs and inch losses too I must do mine!!!
Swimming is a great form of exercise and wonderful for all over toning so it will be fab- I find it relaxes me as it gives me time to think about anything that is stressing me out in the day! I competitively swam when I was younger and loved it but prefer to do dancing etc now as I used to do Amateur Dramatics when I was younger!

With my food diaries- I have many plans but it doesnt always go that way- I think its good for me planning as I dont go.. what shall I have for dinner and pick the first thing out of the cupboard. Im going to Asda again after work on the hunt for Buttermilk & Polenta!!! I will make my WW Southern Fried Chicken, Chips and Onion Rings Recipes!!!!!!! I WILL!!!!

Im trying to cater to my partner on a weekend which is why the meals are often more convenience and ease rather than anything else as its the only time we usually get to spend together! He has been called into work to do Stocktaking so its just me on my lonesome tonight!!! Looking forward to my pasta though with my own garlic bread recipe-- slices of bread with crushed garlic and frylight fried in a pan :D YUMMMY! I have a HUGE thing for Garlic Bread and that way I dont feel deprived! Ace!

Whoa sorry for the essay....:eek:

Ruth
x

have your brought the new book thats got loads of great recipes in it( i brought it but havnt had chance to make anything from it yet) i honestly thought i would find it harder than i am with the plan as i have a hubby and 4 children so they all have other things to me i know i could prob have the same but a smaller amount but i just find it less tempting if i have what i know, my hubby does a mean Roast dinner so must admit i had a much larger portion than i should have yesterday but it was lovely!! ;) and he cooked spag bol on thursday they was eating as i left for WI and it smelt soo good! and again i prob could of but a small amount but it tastes so good i would have wanted more so stayed clear just enjoyed the smell :D x
love the garlic bread recipe may have to try it im hoping to make some of the 0points soup this week x

i forgot to add def do your measurements cos if tou have a week where you sts you will most prob have still lost inches so dont feel so disheartened about the effort you have put into that week :D kep up your hard work ladies ya doing well x x

Oooo what is the new book? Garlic bread recipe?! Did I miss it?! Lol x

VVertigan83 said:
i forgot to add def do your measurements cos if tou have a week where you sts you will most prob have still lost inches so dont feel so disheartened about the effort you have put into that week :D kep up your hard work ladies ya doing well x x

I will do for defs!!! You're doing so well it's amazing!!! I know what u mean about the food but when I turn it down it just makes me more determined!

Ruth
X

CarlyLanky140 said:
Oooo what is the new book? Garlic bread recipe?! Did I miss it?! Lol x

I have heard of The new book but can't remember what it's called!

Just get a slice or 2 of WW bread, crush some garlic and rub it into the bread and pan fry it with frylight!!! Yum!

Ruth
X

Also Cadburys have bought out a new bubble bar a bit like an aero! Was so close to buying it and I put it back! That's what makes me motivated! Having willpower!!

Ruth
X

Wow well done :) x

Thanks Carly!!!

Just done 1 hour workout and feel fab!!!

Dinner time :)

Ruth
X

Well done :) how does it feel to be finished ur last shift on reception? X

Thanks everyone!

Feels fab to be off reception!

Dinner was scrummy too!

image-594779387.jpg

My Philly, bacon, black olive and mushroom pasta with a medium brown teacake cut in 2 and fried with garlic :)

Ruth
X

Scrummy yummy :)

Trying not to eat a creme egggggg!!!

I have put it away from me on the mantelpiece!

Ruth
X

I have 5 left- 2 dailies and weeklies altogether!

Hmmmm!

Ruth
X

Sunday 22nd January 2012
Day 12

Breakfast;
2x Crumpets = 5PP
2x Tsp Flora Light = 1PP
142ml Skimmed Milk = 1PP
Coffee x1 = 0PP
Apple x2 = 0PP

Lunch: