ProPoints Ruth Is On A Mission! 22.5/50

Haha. Thanks chicken.
Well, I'm blates not 11st 3lbs. I don't know how the scales said that last week and I will be lucky if I sts on Thursday.
Being so close (only 2lbs to official ww goal but I want another 6lbs after that) sucks because I stared weighing at my group now (as in, I weigh the other members) and they all know how close I am so I'm under a lot of pressure actually. As long as I'm at 11st 1 in the next 3 weeks I don't care. Lol.
I kept going coz I am a stubborn old mare and I cant wait to stick two fingers up at my contraception nurse next week who held my medication hostage because of my weight. The last time I went was Aug and I think I was 183lbs so I'm about 30lbs down since then and I cant wait to see her face.
Ive actually been really slack for past 6 weeks. Its because although I had a weight goal of 149lbs, I had a size goal of size 12 and ive been there since mid October. Once I lost an extra half stone and the clothes were fitting better I almost gave up (and still am sort of) because Im at the size I wanted. But I still want to see 24-something on that BMI chart!!!!
I've hijacked your thread.
Bad Angela.
Loves. xxxx

anj_i_am said:
Haha. Thanks chicken.
Well, I'm blates not 11st 3lbs. I don't know how the scales said that last week and I will be lucky if I sts on Thursday.
Being so close (only 2lbs to official ww goal but I want another 6lbs after that) sucks because I stared weighing at my group now (as in, I weigh the other members) and they all know how close I am so I'm under a lot of pressure actually. As long as I'm at 11st 1 in the next 3 weeks I don't care. Lol.
I kept going coz I am a stubborn old mare and I cant wait to stick two fingers up at my contraception nurse next week who held my medication hostage because of my weight. The last time I went was Aug and I think I was 183lbs so I'm about 30lbs down since then and I cant wait to see her face.
Ive actually been really slack for past 6 weeks. Its because although I had a weight goal of 149lbs, I had a size goal of size 12 and ive been there since mid October. Once I lost an extra half stone and the clothes were fitting better I almost gave up (and still am sort of) because Im at the size I wanted. But I still want to see 24-something on that BMI chart!!!!
I've hijacked your thread.
Bad Angela.
Loves. xxxx

You will definitely show that Nurse!!!! All that matters is that you feel comfortable within yourself and also that you feel happy!!

You have done so amazingly well :) you really are an inspiration to me!! I can't believe how much time I have wasted just messing around! I tried SF today and really didn't like it at all!! Back to points tomorrow I think because if I carry on with SF I will give up completely!!

Need to pull myself together In a big big way!!!! I must do this! Wanting to give up big style but I WILL pull myself together- I have to!!

I used to weigh other members when I did discover it really motivates you!

Ruth
X

Tuesday 24th January 2012
Day 14. SF Day 1.

Breakfast:
Baked Beans (1 Tin)
2x Eggs
1 Tsp Olive Oil
Skimmed Milk
Coffee x1

Lunch:
Mixed Salad
1 Tsp Olive Oil
Wholemeal Pasta
Tuna (Drained)
Sweetcorn
Apple
Balsamic Vinegar
Green Tea x2

Dinner:
New Potatoes
Mushrooms
Brown Rice
Pepper, Tomato, Cucumber & Rocket Salad
Balsamic Vinegar
Dr Pepper Zero

0 Weeklies Used, 49 Left

APs
Walk to work and back = 2AP
10 Minute Run = 3AP

Total = 5AP

Ruth
X

I can't do SF I'm starving and it's giving me tummy ache :(

I'm in such a bad mood today it all seems so far away now :( 43.5lbs?!?!? Just want to give up and can't lift myself!

Ruth
X

Don't do sf then Ruth, go back to pp's you've done fab the last 2 weeks. You were so pleased to have lost today. Please don't be negative you have to stick with it. Be honest with yourself, you may have had a shitty day caused by some shitty people but don't let it get you down. We all have down days I still feel like I've got miles to go but I'll get there your, diaries are amazing brilliant food and exercise.

You CAN and you WILL do this.
Please please don't give up.

xxx

Mrsm79 said:
Don't do sf then Ruth, go back to pp's you've done fab the last 2 weeks. You were so pleased to have lost today. Please don't be negative you have to stick with it. Be honest with yourself, you may have had a shitty day caused by some shitty people but don't let it get you down. We all have down days I still feel like I've got miles to go but I'll get there your, diaries are amazing brilliant food and exercise.

You CAN and you WILL do this.
Please please don't give up.

xxx

Thanks Tracy I really appreciate it!

Definitely back to PPs tomorrow! I am pleased at losing and I will definitely lose lots more I'm just fighting with myself and in the past I've always let myself win!!!

It's so damn hard!!!! I feel like I have to go to bed just to stop myself!

Ruth
X

I'm the same, I really want some chocolate, I even go into the kitchen and look but in the end it gets too much so I go to bed. It's the same every night I want it, I don't have it but that craving doesn't go.

It's all in my head.

Be strong, we're all in the same boat:)

xxx

Stick with what makes you happy love. I feel much better putting myself back to 29 points after the weeks of 26. And losing too!! Those lbs will melt away soon. When i started i wanted to lose 71 lb. And it seemed so far away. Now im 4 lb away from 50, and then it 21 till goal, i want to be in the 11 by end of Feb.
You can definitely do it. X

Mrsm79 said:
I'm the same, I really want some chocolate, I even go into the kitchen and look but in the end it gets too much so I go to bed. It's the same every night I want it, I don't have it but that craving doesn't go.

It's all in my head.

Be strong, we're all in the same boat:)

xxx

Thanks so much :) yeah I'm off to bed now on earlies tomorrow so not gonna eat!!

I look at things too and try to weigh up pros and cons!

Ruth
X

Minxymoo said:
Stick with what makes you happy love. I feel much better putting myself back to 29 points after the weeks of 26. And losing too!! Those lbs will melt away soon. When i started i wanted to lose 71 lb. And it seemed so far away. Now im 4 lb away from 50, and then it 21 till goal, i want to be in the 11 by end of Feb.
You can definitely do it. X

Thanks I will do!! Just need to get myself sorted! Just feeling alone, this site is really keeping me going! Everyone else just doing my head in assuming I'm gonna fail!

I will do this!

Ruth
X

When I first started my friend asked me, in front of my parents what my goal was, I said I'd like to get to 10 and half, both my mum and dad laughed and said" you'll never do it" my mum added, I can't get below 11 so you won't, and that was it, made me more determined than ever,
My focus is my fridge number, for each stone range I've wanted to reach I've made a large colorful number and stuck it on the fridge and written each weeks weigh in on it,
True, 11 has been on there since november, but I'm getting there..... And then I make my 10 once I'm in those 11's.

Wednesday 25th January 2012
Day 15- Plan

Breakfast:
Crumpet x2 = 5PP
2x Tsps Flora Light = 1PP
142ml Skimmed Milk = 1PP
Coffee x1 = 0PP
Tea x1 = 0PP

Lunch:
Eggs x2 = 4PP
Bacon Medallions x4 = 4PP
Mushrooms = 0PP
2 Tbsp Brown Sauce = 1PP
Tea x1 = 0PP
Banana x1 = 0PP

Dinner:
WW Macaroni Cheese Recipe = 10PP
Asda Reduced Fat Garlic & Herb Baguette = 14PP
Apple x2 = 0PP
Treatsize Cadburys Buttons = 2PP
Coke Zero = 0PP

= 42/33

9 Weeklies Used, 40 Left

APs
10 Minute Run = 3AP

Total = 7AP

Ruth
X

Minxymoo said:
When I first started my friend asked me, in front of my parents what my goal was, I said I'd like to get to 10 and half, both my mum and dad laughed and said" you'll never do it" my mum added, I can't get below 11 so you won't, and that was it, made me more determined than ever,
My focus is my fridge number, for each stone range I've wanted to reach I've made a large colorful number and stuck it on the fridge and written each weeks weigh in on it,
True, 11 has been on there since november, but I'm getting there..... And then I make my 10 once I'm in those 11's.

Yeah I know what you mean about determination!!! That's such a good idea! To be honest, with my build I don't think I'll get to my goal but it's worth a try!!!

You're so motivated and it's fab!!! :) you really have done so so well!

Ruth
X

Trefoil said:
I can't do SF I'm starving and it's giving me tummy ache :(

I'm in such a bad mood today it all seems so far away now :( 43.5lbs?!?!? Just want to give up and can't lift myself!

Ruth
X

Just thought I'd point out that I've lost exactly 43.5lb... So I know it can be done (even though I took quite a while to do it... I've taken far too many "breaks" :p). Another 6.5lb to my goal! Do NOT give up. Don't do SF if you prefer PP ok? And a big well done for your loss, you deserved it (((hug))) xx

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Hey chicken!

None of that negative talk ok?? 43.5lbs is doable! A lb a week gets u there before the end of the year and 2lb a weeks gets u there for summer ... For our Liverpool meet :) u are doing amazing! Scrap sf and no to pp :D u can and will do it! Hugs x

azwethinkweiz said:
Just thought I'd point out that I've lost exactly 43.5lb... So I know it can be done (even though I took quite a while to do it... I've taken far too many "breaks" :p). Another 6.5lb to my goal! Do NOT give up. Don't do SF if you prefer PP ok? And a big well done for your loss, you deserved it (((hug))) xx

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Thanks :) I feel heaps better this morning :) yeah I'm trying to lose 50lbs overall! I suppose anything is achievable as long as I properly set my mind to it!

Definitely no more SF it just reminded me of SW where I was always starving!!!! That's the first time I've felt in real danger of losing it so I'm definitely sticking with pp!

Thanks For the support I really appreciate it!!

Ruth
X

CarlyLanky140 said:
Hey chicken!

None of that negative talk ok?? 43.5lbs is doable! A lb a week gets u there before the end of the year and 2lb a weeks gets u there for summer ... For our Liverpool meet :) u are doing amazing! Scrap sf and no to pp :D u can and will do it! Hugs x

Thanks Carly! I know our Liverpool meet another goal!!!! Definitely scrapped SF and won't be doing it again until I'm possibly much further into my journey and can stand it! Or in desperation ;)

Thanks for the support- feel lots better this am!

Ruth
X

Trefoil said:
Thanks Carly! I know our Liverpool meet another goal!!!! Definitely scrapped SF and won't be doing it again until I'm possibly much further into my journey and can stand it! Or in desperation ;)

Thanks for the support- feel lots better this am!

Ruth
X

You've done so well Hun. Sorry i haven't posted much!

Im in two minds about SF. PP clearly works for you though :)

Hope your okay xxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

You've done so well Hun. Sorry i haven't posted much!

Im in two minds about SF. PP clearly works for you though :)

Hope your okay xxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I think that we all have to explore all options that are available and see what we think of we would never know and wonder what it was like!

Its everyone's personal preference, I just don't like it hahaha :p;)

How are you doing?

Ruth
x

I have just entered myself in the C25K challenge hahaha! I have started running a bit after work so cant see the harm in setting myself a challenge although Im a bit worried that its going to cause a gain whilst I sort myself out :(

Going to start it tomorrow after work as I have 2 lates in a row Thursday and Friday therefore I can do it properly and try running outside at the weekend :D

Ruth
x

Back