ProPoints Ruth Is On A Mission! 22.5/50

Mrsm79 said:
I think dieting is very life controlling its literally all I think about at the mo!

xxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I agree- this is why I get so upset with my family- my mum says when I make it my entire life I never reach my goals so I have to just make it normality instead of something that my life revolves around but it's hard!!

She said to me today why the hell are u eating that much there's no way you will lose weight so I told her that's how I was losing before and she just said well u don't look any better for it in fact u look worse! Nice......

Ruth
X

I know what you mean feel like i have done nothing but try to lose weight for the past 10 years but this year we will all get there lol x

boofle said:
I know what you mean feel like i have done nothing but try to lose weight for the past 10 years but this year we will all get there lol x

We will indeed! Positive Vibes all around!!!!!

Ruth
X

*Sparkles* said:
That's looks lovely what site did u get the recipe from? Xxx

WW it's called 4 cheese macaroni but I didn't use Stilton or full fat cheddar just half fat :) I also had a 50% reduced fat asdas garlic baguette :) felt naughty without having to be :)

Ruth
X

amyc5621 said:
hi there,
i just joined ww last nite abit confused i have to have 26pro points a day and my 49. if u have any tips or any advice id like to hear from you. good luck on ur diet dollx:) im just stuck for ideas on what to eatx

Hiya :) welcome to the site and good luck! Got lost in posts!

Plan plan plan!!!!!! This is one of The main things so you aren't at a loss as to what to eat :)

Enjoy it and don't think of it as a chore :)

Go to the weight watchers thread and go to food diaries and start a new thread with your food diary so it keeps you on track and we can see what you eat so we can get some ideas!

I really wish you the best of luck and I'm sure you'll do well!

Ruth
X

Thursday 26th January 2012
Day 16

Breakfast:
2x WW Croissants = 8PP
142ml Skimmed Milk = 1PP
Coffee x1 = 0PP
Tea x1 = 0PP
Apple x1 = 0PP

Lunch:
Heinz Big Soup- Steak & Potato With HP Sauce 410g = 8PP
WW Bagel = 4PP
55g EL Philly Pot = 1PP
WW Layered Yogurt = 1PP
Green Tea x2 = 0PP

Dinner:
WW Bolegnese Al Forno Meal = 9PP
Pink N White Wafer = 1PP
Banana x1, Pear x1 = 0PP
Coke Zero = 0PP

= 33/33

4 Weeklies Used, 45 Left

APs
Walk to work and back = 2AP
10 Minute Run = 3AP
C25K = 3AP

Total = 12AP

Ruth
X

2 ready meals in one day :/ bad idea?
I am on nights tho!

Ruth
X

Trefoil said:
2 ready meals in one day :/ bad idea?
I am on nights tho!

Ruth
X

I've done that once or twice too hon, don't worry about it ;) xx

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Hey chick!

Ignore ur mother! They are sent to try us! Forget the first few pages and think of the next few :) u will get to goal!

Macaroni looks gorgeous!! And wow 14pp for baguette is amazing!! X

Can't believe your mother said that. Harsh and unnecessary. My mum used to sniff at me doing WW and now she thinks I look great apparently? So yeah... Like Carly said - they are sent to try us!! X

azwethinkweiz said:
I've done that once or twice too hon, don't worry about it ;) xx

Good good ;) thanks!

Ruth
X

CarlyLanky140 said:
Hey chick!

Ignore ur mother! They are sent to try us! Forget the first few pages and think of the next few :) u will get to goal!

Macaroni looks gorgeous!! And wow 14pp for baguette is amazing!! X

Yes I think they are sent to try us! I will stop thinking about the start of this thread and look to the future!
My Macaroni was delicious and I was so pleased about the baguette :) yummy :)

Thanks Carly!

Ruth
X

Ooooo also which app do I download for the C25K there's loads! I have an IPhone 4 if that helps!

Ruth
X

I have get running x

Aw Ruth that is a bit harsh, could it be a tactic tho for making you prove her wrong??????

I'm lucky my parents are really supportive so is mr m but they are the only ones who know. I just want people who have commented in the past to say 'wow look at you'. I know my mum will tell me to stop soon, coz I only see her every 3 months or so she notices massively.

But I wanna get to my goal so I can say this is my achievement:)

xxx

Mrsm79 said:
Aw Ruth that is a bit harsh, could it be a tactic tho for making you prove her wrong??????

I'm lucky my parents are really supportive so is mr m but they are the only ones who know. I just want people who have commented in the past to say 'wow look at you'. I know my mum will tell me to stop soon, coz I only see her every 3 months or so she notices massively.

But I wanna get to my goal so I can say this is my achievement:)

xxx

It's a major tactic for me! My mum is one of those people who are very skinny and it's almost obsessive and it depends on what mood she is in as to what she says, obviously I caught her on a bad day!

I will show her though! Only my OH knows my actual weight and his response is 'I don't know stones pounds or kilograms and I don't know girls dress sizes' which is helpful :/
I don't dare tell my family that I started at the top of the 13s! I did tell my mum once that I wanted to get to 10.3 which Is where I want to get to now and she said that it was less than she weighed and therefore not possible...

Im not sure if it's a bit of the green eyed monster or (I know this sounds horrid) it's something that she can get on at me about?!

Ruth
X

Yawn! Do not want to go to work today may go back to bed!!! ;) oh well I find if I am at work it keeps me out of mischief!

Have a great day everyone!

Ruth
X

sorry to hijack your thread Ruth. But Amyc5621have you started on 26 points a day??
There's nowhere to "go" should you start to plateau, id have thought to minimum you should be starting is 29, anyone else feel the same or is it just me?

Back