ProPoints Ruth Is On A Mission! 22.5/50

sorry to hijack your thread Ruth. But Amyc5621have you started on 26 points a day??
There's nowhere to "go" should you start to plateau, id have thought to minimum you should be starting is 29, anyone else feel the same or is it just me?

I agree, find out what you are supposed to be on and if it comes out at 26 start on the 29 first and adjust from there x

I agree, find out what you are supposed to be on and if it comes out at 26 start on the 29 first and adjust from there x

I would agree with this to- theres nothing to drop to should you plateau eventually so Id try 29 first!

Ruth
x

I agree 29 is best ;)

Hope ur ok Ruth. What did u do about bagel? Hope work was ok! U will get to 10.3 and show ur mother just how awesome u are xx

starkissedx said:
Hope your day went ok Ruth :) xx

Thanks it went ok! I forgot my bagel and then the fridge broke at work so I had a Chinese instead! Used my dailies and some weeklies but I really fancied one and at least now I won't pig out at The weekend :) how are you?

Ruth
X

CarlyLanky140 said:
I agree 29 is best ;)

Hope ur ok Ruth. What did u do about bagel? Hope work was ok! U will get to 10.3 and show ur mother just how awesome u are xx

I'm good thanks Carly! I will get to 10.3 :) lots of things went wrong but I had a yummy Chinese so it's all good and I really enjoyed it!

How are you?

Ruth
X

Thursday 26th January 2012
Day 16

Breakfast:
2x WW Croissants = 8PP
142ml Skimmed Milk = 1PP
Coffee x1 = 0PP
Tea x1 = 0PP
Apple x1 = 0PP

Lunch:
Massimo Americano Coffee Costa = 0PP
2x Apple = 0PP
55g EL Philly Pot = 1PP
Pink N White x1 = 1PP
Green Tea x2 = 0PP

Dinner:
Chinese Ribs = 15PP
Chinese Chips Handful = 5PP
Prawn Toast = 12PP
Coke Zero = 0PP

= 43/33

14 Weeklies Used, 35 Left

APs
Walk to work and back = 2AP
10 Minute Run = 3AP

Total = 9AP

Ruth
X

Last edited:
Not the best PP day but I think that it will stop me having a takeaway at the weekend!

I've been invited out again! Vodka and malibu only!!! Definitely :) looking forward to it and lots of dancing!

I couldn't do C25K I was so busy at work and didn't finish until really really late so will start tomorrow really looking forward to it :)

Hope everyone is ok! I'm drinking a lot of diet fizzy drinks but I don't think it's helping me I just don't like water :( I drink at least 2 litres a day!!! :(

Ruth
X

Friday 27th January 2012
Day 17

Breakfast:
2x Crumpets = 5PP
2x Tsp Flora Light = 1PP
142ml Skimmed Milk = 1PP
Coffee x1 = 0PP
Apple x1 = 0PP

Lunch:
Massimo Americano Coffee Costa = 0PP
Tuna 1/2 Tin Drained = 2PP
150g New Potatoes = 3PP
2x Hard Boiled Eggs = 4PP
1 Tbsp LF Mayo = 1PP
Large Mixed Salad = 0PP
WW Layered Yogurt = 1PP
Pink N White x1 = 1PP
Diet Coke = 0PP

Dinner:
3x Babybel Light = 3PP
Heinz Big Soup = 8PP
Tomato & Cucumber Salad = 0PP
WW Creamed Rice = 3PP

= 33/33

APs
10 Minute Run = 3AP
Walk to Work and back = 2AP
C25K = 6AP
PowerPlate = 3AP

Total = 20AP

Ruth
X

Tomorrows menu with the possibility of drinking more water???

Ruth
X

I have just figured out something which has changed my way of thinking about certain food!

That Chinese has made me hungrier and thirstier than I already was and I felt much better and more satisfied when I had a normal meal! Won't be having another one of those for a while!

I may also go the whole hog and do an exercise DVD tomorrow morning too I can feel the urge!

Ruth
X

I'm not even on earlies and I'm wide awake it's so silly rubbish shift pattern!!!!

Bit worried tho- my best mate and flatmate went to York yesterday at 11am and STILL isn't home- I know she is working today too! I left a light on for her when I went to bed- still on. All my texts haven't been replied to and when I try to phone I can't get through.... :(
So I'm laid here, one eye and one ear open- worried :( :(

Ruth
X

She has turned up utterly clueless as per usual saying her phone wasn't working....

Ruth
X

Also I'm going to drink 2 litres of water today and see if it does anything :)

I'm always thirsty and think it would be better for me to do this!!!

Ruth
X

I find drinking more is great for weightloss. When I'm not dieting I hardly drink anything! So now I'm trying to get 4 pints, which is like 2 litres daily. Good luck today :)

Your Chinese sounds yum! I'm going to have one after wi on tuesday

X

starkissedx said:
I find drinking more is great for weightloss. When I'm not dieting I hardly drink anything! So now I'm trying to get 4 pints, which is like 2 litres daily. Good luck today :)

Your Chinese sounds yum! I'm going to have one after wi on tuesday

X

It was yum :)

Yeah I'm definitely gonna do it, if I have a night out I'm always lighter the next day because of the liquid I have had! Need to make it a permanent part of my life and hopefully it will stop my migraines!!!

How are u doing??

Ruth
X

Friday 27th January 2012
Day 17

Breakfast:
2x Crumpets = 5PP
2x Tsp Flora Light = 1PP
142ml Skimmed Milk = 1PP
Coffee x1 = 0PP
Apple x1 = 0PP

Lunch:
WW Bagel = 4PP
Tuna 1/2 Tin Drained = 2PP
1 Tbsp LF Mayo = 1PP
10x Olives = 1PP
Large Mixed Salad = 0PP
WW Layered Yogurt = 1PP
Pink N White x1 = 1PP
Diet Coke = 0PP

Dinner:
3x Babybel Light = 3PP
Heinz Big Soup = 8PP
Tomato & Cucumber Salad = 0PP
WW Luxury Chocolate Brownie Iced Dessert = 3PP
WW Caramel Cake Bar = 2PP

= 33/33

APs
10 Minute Run = 3AP
Walk to Work and back = 2AP
C25K = 6AP
PowerPlate = 3AP

Total = 20AP

Ruth
X

Last edited:
I think Id lose my head if it wasnt screwed on! Completely forgot to do my Eggs and Potatoes for work today!!!!

I was so tired and forgot!!! Im such a ninny!!!

Ruth
x

Back