ProPoints Ruth Is On A Mission! 22.5/50

Amigurumi said:
Going to follow you back if you don't mind! Read what you wrote about your friend.experience has taught me that most girls won't listen in these situations.they are too far into the relationship and too used to being controlled to be persuaded of the truth. Best you can do is let your mate know that you love her, support her and will always be there if she ever needs you but be firm that her OH has crossed a line and you will be keeping your distance from now on and will only spend time with her on her own. Bad situation though. Very hard to watch a friend getting hurt.

Helloooo :)

Yeah that's all I can do! Unfortunately I know she's adding fuel to The fire with some of the things he has come out with so I'm leaving her alone for The time being! She knows how much I care for her but I can't get involved anymore!

It is horrid to watch her getting hurt but I can't do anything else :(

Thanks for following! How u doing?

Ruth
X

CarlyLanky140 said:
Hi chick. Wow that's a tough situation with the friend. Unfortunately getting involved never helps... U just have to wait till she sees for herself and then pick up the pieces... Ignore her oh! He's a tool
X

I am ignoring him he is very very stupid! I'm leaving her to it for The time being too! Oh well I'll just keep my eye on it and see what goes on!!!!

I'm waiting for him to accuse me of being jealous lol, 6 months of a fractured relationship where they've broken up 3 times V a 5.5 year relationship with no breaks ;)

How u doing?

Ruth
X

In your heart Ruth you know what to do. But i agree its hard to watch and witness everything going on.
You've tried your best and told your friend exactly what you should have done, she probably does know deep down whats wrong. But unfortunately some.women think this is the only situation they can have. I know, my friend is exactly the same, and the more you object the more they dig their heels in!! As for the weight thing....pure jealousy, you can lose weight, he'll always be a control freak.....and probably ugly too

Lovin Minxys answer to your friend issue. He sounds like a right tool hon. You have told your friend how you feel, the ball is in her court now. Sad but you just need to sit back and see what she does now - she might cop on and maybe then you'll get an apology & your friend back xXx

Hi Carly love the new picture lol x

Thanks boofle ;)

Hi Ruth! I'm good thanks chick :) hope u are well x

How u doing?

I know I could be doing better. Water intake very bad this week. Lots of chocolate and used up nearly all my points but no big nights out or anything. Didn't do any hard core exercise where I could barely breathe at the end of it, like running etc this week but tried to be active everyday. I feel amazing though. Keep noticing parts of me shrinking. Just wish it would be quicker!

Thanks everyone :D Im just leaving her to it! She will come back in her own time!!!!

I know I could be doing better. Water intake very bad this week. Lots of chocolate and used up nearly all my points but no big nights out or anything. Didn't do any hard core exercise where I could barely breathe at the end of it, like running etc this week but tried to be active everyday. I feel amazing though. Keep noticing parts of me shrinking. Just wish it would be quicker!

You are doing fab and it will come off in no time :D I think that we would all get the weigh off overnight if we could!!!

Just carry on doing what youre doing cause its obviously working!!!!

Ruth
x

I NEED TO STOP EATING TERRYS CHOCOLATE ORANGE SEGMENTS!

SOMEONE HELP!

I had a dreadful 12 hour shift and I just want to go away and curl up in a ball for 3 months as I know im not going to make my goal for my holiday 4 weeks today!!!

MOTIVATE ME PLEASE!

Ruth
x

Trefoil said:
I NEED TO STOP EATING TERRYS CHOCOLATE ORANGE SEGMENTS!

SOMEONE HELP!

I had a dreadful 12 hour shift and I just want to go away and curl up in a ball for 3 months as I know im not going to make my goal for my holiday 4 weeks today!!!

MOTIVATE ME PLEASE!

Ruth
x

STOP EATING TERRY'S CHOCOLATE ORANGE SEGMENTS!!!!!

I love the ones with pooping candy mmmmmmmmmm:)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Hahaha thanks :D

I have until friday to turn myself around- not sure if Ive gained or not, need to see!!!! I would like to be in the 12s by the 5th of March but I need to stop saying it and do it instead!!!

Ruth
x

Pooping candy lol? :p

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Lol i well didnt notice that HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Ive stopped eating them now hahahaha!

Ruth
x

Mrsm79 said:
Oooppppssss!!

Yuk that'd be gross:):):):)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I did laugh quite a lot at that
Hope you're ok!

Ruth
X

Tuesday 07th Feb
Day 27

Breakfast:
Boiled Eggs x2 = 4PP
Toast Soldiers = 4PP
2x Flora Light Tsps = 1PP
Coffee x1 = 0PP
Skimmed Milk 142ml = 1PP

Lunch:
Chicken & Pea Curry
Chicken in White Sauce Tinned= 14PP
1/2 Tsp Mild Curry Powder= 0PP
Peas = 0PP

Dinner:
Glorious Skinny Soup Fragrant Thai Carrot = 6PP
2x Asda Smartprice Bread Slices = 4PP
2x Flora Light Tsps = 1PP
Go Ahead Forest Fruit Crispy Slices = 2PP

33/33

AP:
Walk To Work & Back = 2AP
Walk To Work & Back = 2AP

= 4AP

Ruth
X

starkissedx said:
Hey Ruth how's your week going? :) what day do you wi? Xx

I WI on Friday now but I had a look this morning and I'm 2 1/4 up but I'm not surprised! We literally have no money and are eating out of the cupboards!

Need to pull it back as I'm going away I'm 4 weeks and need to be in The 12s!!!

How are you?

Ruth
X

I have decided to stop going to meeting as I want to join the gym to get fit and tone up and can't afford both! I'm broke too :( I was doing sw for a few days but can afford to buy all meat and fruit and veg, so now going back to pp! Going to get OH to weigh me on a sat morning so I can enjoy my weekends more.

Had a sneaky weigh in this morn and have lost half a lb since last wi so now 11 stone 2lbs, hopefully lose a bit more before sat now! Although starting couch to 5k day one today and on days when not doing that want to do some sections of a work out DVD so I'm hoping I don't gain from exercise like alot of people do :(

It's so hard with no money :( xx

starkissedx said:
I have decided to stop going to meeting as I want to join the gym to get fit and tone up and can't afford both! I'm broke too :( I was doing sw for a few days but can afford to buy all meat and fruit and veg, so now going back to pp! Going to get OH to weigh me on a sat morning so I can enjoy my weekends more.

Had a sneaky weigh in this morn and have lost half a lb since last wi so now 11 stone 2lbs, hopefully lose a bit more before sat now! Although starting couch to 5k day one today and on days when not doing that want to do some sections of a work out DVD so I'm hoping I don't gain from exercise like alot of people do :(

It's so hard with no money :( xx

Gym sounds like a good idea! Yeah I couldn't afford SW either! So much stuff to buy!

Well done on the loss!!!

You may gain from the first couple of weeks but it will soon subside! Don't worry :) I'm just fed up with lack of money etc! I'm sure it will sort itself out soon but it's horrid!!!!

The Saturday morning weigh in sounds great too! I'm sure you will do really well :)

Ruth
X

Back