200g McCains Home Fries = 7PP
Cadburys Buttons = 2PP

40/33

15/49 Weeklies Used

5APs Earnt- Walking

Mrsm79 said:
Yummy day Ruth:)

Thank You!

However I'm so skint that I'm only eating what I can afford and fitting it into my dailies/weeklies!

Hope you're having a lovely evening!

Ruth
X

Im a bit up in the air really, Feel a bit of a doormat sometimes when it comes to.my " friends"
I don't get invited round during the day, as they all.sit around drinking tea and eating...and i mean EATING. Although they would all swear they don't eat a lot. When i do go round.....they are out. No one ever ever comes to see me, yet when something is needed, for example, a dump run or as is the case, a wedding cake needed in a week im the one they ask.
I.should say no. But its quite difficult.
Apart from that. I've binged this week. Had Chinese. Eaten biscuits and just know im gonna put on
Epic fail!!

Minxymoo said:
Im a bit up in the air really, Feel a bit of a doormat sometimes when it comes to.my " friends"
I don't get invited round during the day, as they all.sit around drinking tea and eating...and i mean EATING. Although they would all swear they don't eat a lot. When i do go round.....they are out. No one ever ever comes to see me, yet when something is needed, for example, a dump run or as is the case, a wedding cake needed in a week im the one they ask.
I.should say no. But its quite difficult.
Apart from that. I've binged this week. Had Chinese. Eaten biscuits and just know im gonna put on
Epic fail!!

:( that's a bit rubbish I hate being used so I know what you been!!!! It is difficult to say no I completely understand!!! Mega Hugs Hun!

To be honest I'd be holding my head high with all of the weight you have lost whilst they stuff their faces! I wouldn't be offended- it would be nice if you were asked but I bet you are and look three times as good as them!!!

Sometimes a binge is good because it helps us stay on track, we can't be 100% all the time now can we ;) as long as
you're feeling ok that's all that matters!

Ruth
X

Just done my first Slimpod!!!!

Wow is all I can say! Will explain tomorrow as I am told when I have listened to it I must go to sleep!

Ruth
X

Thanks baby cakesx. Slim pod sounds wicked, i brought an app for my phone the other day which was a hypnotic eat healthy, i put it on, and fell asleep. Totally zzzzzzz out!! Can't tell you what the man said. And obviously not worked yet as binged at weekend. Ha ha ha

Hi Ruth would love to hear about the slimpod lol x

Haha Emma I'm sure the binge will pass!!!

Well, it was really really odd!!! I just drifted off my body felt really heavy and when he counted to 5 at the end I was tired and relaxed but also really alert- so strange!!!

On a morning I usually jump out of bed to raid the cupboards and fridge for something for my breakfast- normally a fry up!!!! When I woke up this morning the first thing before anything else popped into my head and said 'food doesn't matter' eeeeek!?! What's happening to me ;)

So I have laid In bed with a cup of tea just relaxing for half an hour and I feel great and all relaxed :)

I have to do 3 positives a day so this will be coming later too!!!

Ruth
X

Trefoil said:
Haha Emma I'm sure the binge will pass!!!

Well, it was really really odd!!! I just drifted off my body felt really heavy and when he counted to 5 at the end I was tired and relaxed but also really alert- so strange!!!

On a morning I usually jump out of bed to raid the cupboards and fridge for something for my breakfast- normally a fry up!!!! When I woke up this morning the first thing before anything else popped into my head and said 'food doesn't matter' eeeeek!?! What's happening to me ;)

So I have laid In bed with a cup of tea just relaxing for half an hour and I feel great and all relaxed :)

I have to do 3 positives a day so this will be coming later too!!!

Ruth
X

That's cool, I know what you mean about drifting off then waking up feeling awake and alert I feel the same when I listen to my Paul McKenna one. It doesn't even matter if you can't remember what was said I think it's a load of waffle anyway:)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Day 26
Sunday 12th February 2012

Brunch:
Tea x1 = 0PP
142ml Skimmed Milk =1PP
Campbell's Chicken, Tarragon & White Wine Soup 300g = 4PP
1x Asda Smartprice Bread = 2PP
1 Tsp Flora Light = 1PP

Tea:
Fray Bentos Pie Chicken = 22PP
Cadburys Buttons = 2PP

39/33

14/49 Weeklies Used

5APs Earnt- Walking

The soups I have are lovely!!!!!

Campbell's Soups 2x 300g Cartons or 1x 750g Carton = 50p :)

Wonderful!

Chicken, Tarragon & White Wine = 4PP
Wild Mushroom, Fresh Cream & Parsley = 3PP

Yum yum yum :)

Ruth
X

Last edited:
Mmmmmm i love soup

Proper starving just now so I had some yummy toast & chocolate spread it was delicious and now it's gone I won't know it's in the cupboard :)

Will put me on until dinner now :)

Ruth
X

Day 26
Sunday 12th February 2012

Brunch:
Tea x1 = 0PP
142ml Skimmed Milk =1PP
Campbell's Chicken, Tarragon & White Wine Soup 300g = 4PP
1x Asda Smartprice Bread = 2PP
1 Tsp Flora Light = 1PP

2x Asda Smartprice Bread = 4PP
Chocolate Spread = 6PP
Tea x1 = 0PP

Tea:
Fray Bentos Pie Chicken 1/3 = 8PP
1 Tin Bachelors Mushy Peas = 7PP
Vinegar = 0PP
Fruit Cocktail = 0PP

40/33

15/49 Weeklies Used

5APs Earnt- Walking

Last edited:
Plan For The Week Food Wise:

Monday
Ready Brek + Golden Syrup (4)
Spanish Chicken Meal (8)
Beans & Sausages On Toast (18)
Milk Allowance 142ml (1)
Chocolate Buttons (2)
(1 Left)

Tuesday
Bran Flakes (3)
Tuna (2)
Mayonnaise LF (1)
Olives (1)
Wrap (5)
Salad (0)
Milk Allowance 284ml (3)
Glorious Skinny Soup Thai Carrot (8)
Smartprice Bread x2 (4)
Chocolate Buttons (2)
Haribo Mini Snowmen (3)
(0 Left)

Wednesday
Ready Brek + Golden Syrup (4)
Tuna Mayo Sandwich + Salad (6)
Campbell's Chicken, White Wine + Tarragon Soup (4)
2x Smartprice Bread + 2 Tsps Flora Light (5)
200g McCains Chips (7)
2x Eggs (4)
Haribo Mini Snowmen (3)
(0 Left)

Thursday
Bran Flakes (3)
Milk Allowance 284ml (3)
Wrap (5)
Tuna (2)
Mayonnaise (1)
Salad (0)
Olives (1)
Campbell's Wild Mushroom, Cream + Parsley Soup (3)
2x Smartprice Bread (4)
Chips (7)
Haribo Mini Snowmen (3)
(1 Left)

How does this look? I have got to use my weeklies and have no idea how to do it as I have so little food :(

I'll need to add 4 onto 2 days and 6 onto another!

Ruth
X

Last edited:
Also on Friday we are having the 2 for £20 Valentines Day meal from M&S as we have no money until Thursday afternoon we thought we would have valentines day on Friday- got to work myself up for that yummy food!!!

Edit to this! It finishes on Tuesday and we can't afford it! Hopefully there will be a 2 for 10 on afterwards!!!

Ruth
X

Last edited:
I have just left the majority of my dinner as I'm full! Weird... I haven't left any of my dinner in years!

Ruth
X

Done my 4 week measurements, lost one on my hips gone down to 41.0, 2 on my thigh, still at 11.5 on my upper arm but I don't expect to lose any more there! Or on my thigh actually :) also stayed at a 36 on my waist! Going to start doing my bust too to see if I drop as that's where I'm desperate to drop the inches!

Ruth
X

Ruth why not use some weekly's on.fruit juice. 3 points for a glass of oj. And your up your fluid intake too.

Back