Ruthie's Weight Loss Journey - 3lb away from next stone bracket!

sounds really nice.. dont think i've ever tried chicken in white sauce tbh.. will have to hunt some out :) x

Arrived home yesterday! Feel so good about being here, and having a break. Have had a nice hair cut and am just relaxing. I guess another big point about it all is that I feel in control of my eating which really helps me enjoy being home. Cos honestly the cupboards here can be hard to cope with! My mum is the most stocked up person! And there are millions of 3 point Classics! Ahhh! But, she has also got in lots of weightwatchers stuff for me! what a mum! :) We are going out for a meal tonight to harvester and the simply chicken is perfect at only 8.5 points. It's all under control. Just can't wait to weigh in next Friday. Shame I can't make it this week...but teh results should be doubly encouraging! Keep going! I still think monster munch at 1.5 points is the greatest thing ever

Lost 7.5lbs in 2 weeks :) Back on track![/FONT]

well done Ruthie! :) keep up the fantastic work.. almost down into the next stone bracket already! x

Thought I'd pop in and congratulate you on your fantastic loss so far xx

well done Ruthie! :) keep up the fantastic work.. almost down into the next stone bracket already! x

Thought I'd pop in and congratulate you on your fantastic loss so far xx

Thank you guys! Sorry, yet again, I am rubbish getting on here. But, I lost 1/2 this week! Which means I have lost 8lbs in 3 weeks! Which, to me, is fantastic. I couldn't be happier! Am 3 lbs away from being under the next stone bracket!! Woohoo!

well done ruthie, keep it going and dont neglect us!!

Hehe, no I won't. I really really need to get back into writing on here. I used to be so good at it. I can't believe how sensible I am being. I am in a different place than I was 4 weeks ago. I have a problem with "who am I doing this for"..and I was advised to not put so much emphasis on it..like ringing my parents straight away to get praise..because then I felt so guilty when I didn't lose much. There has always been a focus on weight in my family, but I know most of the pressure, I put on myself. Anyway, today I lost half a pound, and I felt happy, so happy! Because it's for me. I went subway and got a nice sandwich.. :) was sooo nice!! had cheese and mayo on it :S but gotta relax at some point during the week! hehe!! Bring on next Friday!!!!!!!

totally agree you have to do it for YOU. if i put myslef under pressure eg i must loose 7lbs by xxx date i find i cant do go right of the rails and will probably gain 7lbs!! i do set myself mini targets but they're for me and no big deal.
you have to have a little treat sometimes food or otherwise. MommyB cannot live by salad alone!! i weighed in this morning and have had a cream cake too:giggle:

totally agree you have to do it for YOU. if i put myslef under pressure eg i must loose 7lbs by xxx date i find i cant do go right of the rails and will probably gain 7lbs!! i do set myself mini targets but they're for me and no big deal.
you have to have a little treat sometimes food or otherwise. MommyB cannot live by salad alone!! i weighed in this morning and have had a cream cake too:giggle:

Yeah, I would always be unrealistic in my expectations. Like last week I lost 7.5 lbs..after 2 weeks of doing ww. And so usually, this week I would be like...I need to lose more!! But I realised early on in the week that I probably wouldn't have the highest week because I had such a big loss, and that kind of no pressure means that I am over the moon with losing half, and ready for a bigger week next week! I used to get down about weeks like this. Yup, you really do need to treat yourself. I do think I need to venture into non food treats more often but after I weigh in, I just want to eat something I've looked forward to all week...it's all about balance. Also, I am working 4 shifts this week and when I am at work I burn sooo many calories. Norm only work Sat and Sun but got Wed and Thurs too....this will help my weight loss so much! So excited!! I'm going to America in 5 weeks...want to a) be able to buy nice clothes and b) be in a place mentally where I don't gorge myself! Ahhh!

Yesterday I went to see an old friend and we were taking pictures. She took a picture of me from the back as I was playing around in the park..hehe...and I was like..urgh..until I really looked at it. For the first time I said the words "i don't actually look that big" yes I have some weight to lose, but I think I seriously have had some distorted view of myself...it was a bit eye opening...I always saw myself as HUGE, and I think it's part of me getting healthy..both by what I eat and by how I view myself. :) *chuffed*.

101_1418.jpg
[/IMG]

Me and my friends Littleun'.
Why is the picture so big? Hehe!

Well done :D Am I right in thinking you're below your lowest already?

I know what you mean about burning loads of calories at work, I'm run off my feet constantly! I love that it makes me exercise as I never do any :p Plus soon I'll be doing 5 days a week.. helloooo weight loss.

Back