Ruth's JUDDD Diary

Still cannot decide what day im having! Just at Sainsburys getting shopping, petrol and having a coffee at Starbucks :) I'm just gonna have a black filter coffee and then make my mind up :D

Ruth
X

Great pics Ruth looks like you've been having a ball x

fizzyfluff said:
Vodka and orange, good girl!!!!!

17 lost : 50 to goal

Wahay it has to be done!!!!

You ok?

Ruth
X

bajoleth said:
Great pics Ruth looks like you've been having a ball x

Cheers Jo!

I had a great time just so busy!!

How are u doing? Everything ok?

Ruth
X

Pingu6 said:
Agree with Jo love the pics Ruth. Ur so pretty! :)

Awww bless you Pingu thank you :D

I'm the mad one out of all my mates- not sure whether it's a compliment but everyone thinks I'm funny as I'm always laughing!!!
*clears throat to be serious*

Hope you're ok!!!

Ruth
X

So busy tonight!!!

Ate some white chocolate and feel sick hahaha! Unfortunately another UP day but DD tomorrow and I can't wait :)

Will catch up on diaries tomorrow- utterly exhausted! OH has gone out into York on a night out but I have told him I'm not nursing him what with our flat viewing and mortgage meeting...

I'm making the most of having the bed to myself so I can sleep like a starfish!!!

2037/2122 Calories :D

Just a question to end the evening on...

When quitting smoking, would you do it at the same time as you start a diet plan or afterwards??

Ruth
X

Morning Ruth, I don't smoke but my OH does he has recently been converted to these electronic cigarettes, have you tried one? He bought his in our locals tesco just to give it a try £5.99 for a cigarette that is approx 30 cigarettes but one will last him all week ! (he usually smokes 10 a day) there is a vapour and he swears by them, if you do get on with them there are cheaper options by buying rechargable ones that cost more initially but work out much cheaper x
Hope you have agood day hun x

my husbands gran who has smoked all her days tried one of these electronic cigs and said it was very much like the real thing.

I think the replacement is a good idea. Nicotine is a metabolic booster and so stopping whilst dieting can be demoralizing as your losses may slow.

Last edited:
bajoleth said:
Morning Ruth, I don't smoke but my OH does he has recently been converted to these electronic cigarettes, have you tried one? He bought his in our locals tesco just to give it a try £5.99 for a cigarette that is approx 30 cigarettes but one will last him all week ! (he usually smokes 10 a day) there is a vapour and he swears by them, if you do get on with them there are cheaper options by buying rechargable ones that cost more initially but work out much cheaper x
Hope you have agood day hun x

My OH has just bought some of those from Morrisons and he uses them at work I haven't tried them actually! I only smoke about 3 per day but if I'm hungry I find myself relying on them and I dont want to be like that!

Thanks for the tip I will nick his ;)

Have a lovely day today it's horrid weather here :(

Ruth
X

teetiefunk said:
my husbands gran who has smoked all her days tried one of these electronic cigs and said it was very much like the real thing.

Thank you for the advice I really think I'm going to give them a go! If they're so like the real thing it can only be a positive and a step in the right direction to stopping!!

Hope you're ok and that you have a lovely day!

Ruth
X

MinnieMel said:
I think the replacement is a good idea. Nicotine is a metabolic booster and do stopping whilst dieting can be demoralizing as your losses may slow.

Yep that's what I thought a lot of people I know have put weight on when they stopped smoking and I don't want that to happen eeeeek!!! I'm definitely going to try the replacement :)

Thanks for the advice!!!

Ruth
X

Worth a try hun x

DD today and I'm really not hungry at all!!!
I think it's my 3 UPs in a row that have done that!
I'm only eating when I'm hungry but I have indigestion so it was definitely bad for me!!!

Just going to take today as it comes!!

Ruth
X

Have a good DD Ruth, just go with your body and you will be fine x

Have a good DD, Ruth x

Thanks both of you I will :)

We have been accepted for a mortgage if we want one! We are perfect candidates apparently!

Got a viewing at 4pm and I'm soooo excited :D

Really pleased, just got to get through credit scoring and although we have no adverse credit our score isn't good as we have never had loans store cards etc so I'm worried :(

Let's see how it all goes!!

Ruth
X

Just something else I wanted to add,

I started 75mg of Audmonal for my severe IBS and a side effect is weight gain.... Great :(

Just going to have to keep an eye on it- last time I was on meds like this I put nearly a stone on and couldn't stop it!

Oh dear!

Ruth
X

Back