Ruth's JUDDD Diary

curlyzcoop said:
I'm not hungry I just can't stop thinking about foooooooodddd!!! I think it's because it's a bank holiday feel like I should be doing something! Eating!! Lol x

Awwwww! Yep I know what u mean it's set in your head, I work in a hotel so theres no such thing as bank holidays haha!

You will be proud of yourself tomorrow!

Ruth
X

My Sainsburys shop has just arrived and it's really spurred me on for tomorrow because there's such lovely things in it!!! Like this: (sorry to everyone that's hungry ;) )

image-390813871.jpg

Just cooking some rhubarb now yum yum!!

Also look what's arrived!!!!!!!

image-341730966.jpg

Yum!

Ruth
X

Trefoil said:
Awwwww! Yep I know what u mean it's set in your head, I work in a hotel so theres no such thing as bank holidays haha!

You will be proud of yourself tomorrow!

Ruth
X

That's what is keeping me going - felt less and less bloated as the day has gone on :)

Your shopping looks very yummy. I'm going to get some jelly this week when I go shopping mmmmmmm :)
X

curlyzcoop said:
That's what is keeping me going - felt less and less bloated as the day has gone on :)

Your shopping looks very yummy. I'm going to get some jelly this week when I go shopping mmmmmmm :)
X

Yes I know how u feel- I feel great now compared to this morning :)

Yummmm jelly!!! Can't beat some Sugarfree jelly!!!

Ruth
X

I have changed my mind from 2x Boiled Eggs to 3x Mini Kievs!!! :) I didn't put as much sweetener in the rhubarb so I had some spare :)

Total = 420/424

Ruth
X

Down Day for me, too. I got busy helping DD go through all her clothing and we sorted out a mountain of too small jeans and tops. I plan finishing up with all the folded clothing tonight and then trying to get the hanging rail during the weekend.

We got so busy I forgot to eat breakfast!

Anyway, I had my "snack" for breakfast and had tuna with celery sticks for lunch.

I'll have S n S cottage pie over steamed cauliflower for dinner.

I still haven't done my fitness - three mile walk or equivalent today but I will.

MinnieMel said:
Down Day for me, too. I got busy helping DD go through all her clothing and we sorted out a mountain of too small jeans and tops. I plan finishing up with all the folded clothing tonight and then trying to get the hanging rail during the weekend.

We got so busy I forgot to eat breakfast!

Anyway, I had my "snack" for breakfast and had tuna with celery sticks for lunch.

I'll have S n S cottage pie over steamed cauliflower for dinner.

I still haven't done my fitness - three mile walk or equivalent today but I will.

What a nice day :) enjoy your dinner too!!!

Loving my DD!!!

Ruth
X

Had such a lovely day :D

420/424 :)

Seriously can't wait until tomorrow!!!

Ruth
X

This one Down day then back up makes the VLCD bearable. I may actually have dessert (if I've lost). Tomorrow I will weigh - week one.

I came across this diary entirely by accident! And I am very excited!

I'm currently doing exante to get rid of another stone, having gone from 18 and now at 14. And have spent a lot of time wondering what I will do after diet and I think this is the solution!! It looks great, so thank you x

MinnieMel said:
This one Down day then back up makes the VLCD bearable. I may actually have dessert (if I've lost). Tomorrow I will weigh - week one.

Ooooo!!! In sure you will have done really well :)

What dessert were u thinking?

Ruth
X

time2go said:
I came across this diary entirely by accident! And I am very excited!

I'm currently doing exante to get rid of another stone, having gone from 18 and now at 14. And have spent a lot of time wondering what I will do after diet and I think this is the solution!! It looks great, so thank you x

Hi there!

Well done on the fabulous loss! :) it is a wonderful plan and it really keeps you focused as you know you can have those treats!

I'm looking forward to seeing you here!

Ruth
X

Trefoil said:
Ooooo!!! In sure you will have done really well :)

What dessert were u thinking?

Ruth
X

Lemon merange pie.

Aw thanks! Very kind. I havent read all ur diary yet, I plan to. It looks great and ur meal plans look great. So much food for under 500 cals. I know I can starve myself lol this diet is 600cals a day, every day. It's very hard bit results r amazing. It's just maintenance that's a worry, which is where this comes in x

MinnieMel said:
Lemon merange pie.

Oooo that sounds lovely! I am sure u will have done really well and you will definitely deserve it :)

Will keep an eye out to see how you do!!

Ruth
X

time2go said:
Aw thanks! Very kind. I havent read all ur diary yet, I plan to. It looks great and ur meal plans look great. So much food for under 500 cals. I know I can starve myself lol this diet is 600cals a day, every day. It's very hard bit results r amazing. It's just maintenance that's a worry, which is where this comes in x

It is encouraged to use shakes for the first two weeks to ensure that the calorie intake is correct- I missed that bit hee hee! It's not my cup of tea and I enjoy planning out my meals! I'm an ex weight watcher and SW too so I'm used to it!

I did look into exante and it looks good although difficult and I get debilitating migraines so I'm not sure it would work for me :)

I admire you for doing so well and I'm sure you will be here in no time! There's so many lovely people and lovely diaries on here too :) everyone is so supportive and I don't know what I would do without them to be honest!

My diary is just a lot of waffle that keeps me going ;) my OH thinks I nag him too much so I need somewhere to go ;)

This is a perfect diet for maintenance and to be honest I'm sorry that I never saw it before :)

Ruth
X

Off to sleepies with a painfully nasty migraine! Looking forward to tomorrow :D

Hope everyone is ok and has a lovely evening!!!

Ruth
X

gentoo said:
Ouch. I hope you can sleep it off. Good luck.

gentoo/aptenny

I have had one on every DD so far lol! Nevermind! It always goes away with sleepies :) have a lovely evening!

Take care

Ruth
X

Back