Ruth's JUDDD Diary

curlyzcoop said:
Have a good sleep Ruth, hope you're feeling better in the morning x

Me, too.

Not nice, maybe try to play with your carb intake and see if that can ward off migraines?

15 lost : 52 to goal

Carbs or salt. Too little of either for me can trigger a migraine. (ironically, a bag of ready salted crisps in the quite early stages can ward it off fairly rapidly)

gentoo/aptenny

gentoo said:
Carbs or salt. Too little of either for me can trigger a migraine. (ironically, a bag of ready salted crisps in the quite early stages can ward it off fairly rapidly)

gentoo/aptenny

Oh, I think I'm getting a headache. I'd better break out the Walkers.

Sorry, I know migraines are no joke. I hope you feel better soon. Sleep is the best medicine for mine.

Hope you are better today Ruth x Enjoy your UP day :)

First week's weigh in almost two pounds off!!!

Morning Everyone! Do feel a tad better but still have headache booo! Thanks for all the well wishes!!

Well done Mel!!!! That's excellent :) you can have your lemon meringue pie now yay!!!

Off to make croissants :D

Ruth
X

gentoo said:

gentoo/aptenny

Oooo will try that thanks for the tip!!!

Ruth
X

Oh em gee that was so nice!!!!

I was saying to Jo on her thread last night- since I have done this plan I savour all my food- I don't shove it down my neck I simply enjoy it :) its a lovely feeling :)

Unfortunately still not feeling great- Feeling wobbly and exhausted like I always do after a migraine! Could do with a lot of sugar but I won't!

I have already planned my DD tomorrow :) I'm trying to get out of tapas!!! I would rather have a proper week rather than another one with a few IMs! I do love tapas though, MFP has very little La Tasca values so will have to pop on their website and pre plan it :)

I have seven days off coming up and I'm going to concerts both on Tuesday and Wednesday so I will need two UPs so I'm trying to plan ahead :) what are everyone's thoughts on doing a double DD? I won't be weighing in until Saturday that week and I was thinking of Thursday and Friday DD? I know it's gonna be bad haha!!!

Ruth
X

Hi Ruth hope you are feeling all better soon x, as for 2 DD's you know its not recommended but I did it weekend before last, needed Fri as an UP so did DD on Weds Thurs, weighed in on Fri instead of Sat, I lost 3 lbs that week. I am not encouraging you but I guessed I would be OK as I was passed induction so my body would know there was food coming along soon lol. You should be passed induction now too so I think you will be fine as long as its not a regular thing, I am going to do a Double DD thurs , fri just to get me back to MWF, it wasn't that hard either as I knew I was weighing on the Fri I was determind to keep Thurs low.

Hi Ruth hope you are feeling all better soon x, as for 2 DD's you know its not recommended but I did it weekend before last, needed Fri as an UP so did DD on Weds Thurs, weighed in on Fri instead of Sat, I lost 3 lbs that week. I am not encouraging you but I guessed I would be OK as I was passed induction so my body would know there was food coming along soon lol. You should be passed induction now too so I think you will be fine as long as its not a regular thing, I am going to do a Double DD thurs , fri just to get me back to MWF, it wasn't that hard either as I knew I was weighing on the Fri I was determind to keep Thurs low.

Feeling much better now :) I think I will be doing a double DD as I will be out of the two week boundary- it will just be so much easier for me!!! I will only do this method if I really have to so It wouldn't be something regular!

I am actually pretty good at training myself food wise so im hoping that it will all go ok :)

Hope you're having a good day!

Ruth
x

Stuck at work at the minute which is very very rubbish!!! Had an M&S lunch which I do enjoy as I didn't feel well I thought Id get one- the sandwich I like is a Jubilee Special so it won't be on the shelves anymore which is a good thing or I will become addicted- I do like coronation chicken!!!

In total after everything I have 915 calories including exercise left... wondering if I can wait until 9pm when I finish as I have some yummy olives and some mini cheeses (I bought mini to stop me eating all of the large ones ;) ) and also some marinated mushrooms and tomatoes... I will drink my water allowance to keep me going- getting worried though as have just got TOTM so would like 40 large bars of galaxy caramel melted in the microwave with ice cream on top :rolleyes:

Im not hungry lol, I just crave stuff big style eeeek!!!

Hope you're all ok!!!

Ruth
x

LOL Ruth. I'm something of a chocoholic myself :D

Your potential supper sounds lovely x

LOL Ruth. I'm something of a chocoholic myself :D

Your potential supper sounds lovely x

Hee hee! Im not bad with chocolate normally its just TOTM that drives me mad :drool:

Im looking forward to my dinner- 3 hours of work left.... I can survive as Im not hungry hee hee!

How are you?

Ruth
x

Back