Ruth's JUDDD Diary

Great loss and i recommend Tea Tree Oil.

And buy some sulfide free shampoo. The foaming agent often irritates.

MinnieMel said:
Great loss and i recommend Tea Tree Oil.

And buy some sulfide free shampoo. The foaming agent often irritates.

Thanks very much :)

Will look into that thanks very much for the tip!!

Ruth
X

curlyzcoop said:
Wooooooooo!!!! :D well done Ruth :D you must feel great! :) xxx

I feel fantastic thank you!!! This plan works so well!!!

Im fasting until 5pm today as I'm on an intermediate day and going out for a meal with my parents, I'm not finding it anywhere near as hard as I thought I would and I'm so pleased :)

Are you ok?

Ruth
X

I know that im doing ok fasting but im extremely worried that Im going to get a migraine!!!! Im managing to almost keep hunger at bay but Ive gone a bit jelly legged (Im writing an essay and just stood up!) and if I haven't eaten enough I usually get a migraine but im off to a concert tonight and could really do without it!
I have removed the sangria from my list for tapas tomorrow so that I can have some breakfast as I think I would struggle especially as I am up at 5:30am eeek!!!

Will plod on but if i feel poorly im not sure what to do! I have burnt 768 calories on exercise...

Ruth
x

Right im off to do my workout video- Will do what i need to do and report back as to how I am feeling!!!
I am determined to get through this and reward myself tonight :D

Ruth
x

Just take it an hour at a time Ruth, keep drinking lots of water and maybe have something small if you need it. You don't want a migraine to ruin your night. Hope your ok x

Just take it an hour at a time Ruth, keep drinking lots of water and maybe have something small if you need it. You don't want a migraine to ruin your night. Hope your ok x

Thanks- yep I will!!!I naturally have low blood sugars and I felt 'not with it' before but I do feel better now :) I will feel better after exercising I think :)

How is your day going?

Ruth
x

I'm having a very lazy day! Lol
Had a coffee and going to get on with some paperwork soon - but at the moment I'm just enjoying lazing around :/ well....it is half term :)

Make sure you keep hydrated - happy exercising x

curlyzcoop said:
I'm having a very lazy day! Lol
Had a coffee and going to get on with some paperwork soon - but at the moment I'm just enjoying lazing around :/ well....it is half term :)

Make sure you keep hydrated - happy exercising x

Enjoy lazing around! I managed half an hour instead of an hour! I couldn't push myself to do anymore!

Very pleased with that :)

Ruth
X

Thank You! I am walking to my mums in about an hour and that takes half an hour so I will have burnt 460 calories! Would it be ok to treat myself to a beer?

Ruth
X

Trefoil said:
Thank You! I am walking to my mums in about an hour and that takes half an hour so I will have burnt 460 calories! Would it be ok to treat myself to a beer?

Ruth
X

I would! But I find any excuse!!

You have worked hard, you have planned out your meal tonight, have done added exercise and are always really strict on your DD.

X

Trefoil said:
I know that im doing ok fasting but im extremely worried that Im going to get a migraine!!!! Im managing to almost keep hunger at bay but Ive gone a bit jelly legged (Im writing an essay and just stood up!) and if I haven't eaten enough I usually get a migraine but im off to a concert tonight and could really do without it!
I have removed the sangria from my list for tapas tomorrow so that I can have some breakfast as I think I would struggle especially as I am up at 5:30am eeek!!!

Will plod on but if i feel poorly im not sure what to do! I have burnt 768 calories on exercise...

Ruth
x

Awesome burn!

curlyzcoop said:
I would! But I find any excuse!!

You have worked hard, you have planned out your meal tonight, have done added exercise and are always really strict on your DD.

X

Thank You! I think I will :) I don't drink much so I'm going to treat myself :)

We all deserve a treat! Are u on a DD?

Ruth
X

Yep! 2 cups of coffee and a cheese slice so far :)

Just got the laptop out to get some work done. Need to do a bit of housework too and if I feel like it might do half an hour on the wii.

Enjoy yourself tonight x

Trefoil said:
I have lost 3lbs!!!! Now at 13,11 1/4 I am so so so so pleased!!!! I have never lost this much so fast!!!

Ruth
X

Thats fantastic we'll done :)

Back