Ruth's JUDDD Diary

Wow Ruth I am so so so pleased for you :happy096:, you deserve it hun ;) you have a full week before your next weigh in so if you need to have more than you would have liked you have plenty of time to make up for it IYSWIM, Enjoy yourself and well done again x
I will forgive you for having a lie in as you did so well :p

curlyzcoop said:
Yep! 2 cups of coffee and a cheese slice so far :)

Just got the laptop out to get some work done. Need to do a bit of housework too and if I feel like it might do half an hour on the wii.

Enjoy yourself tonight x

Ooo sounds good enjoy The Wii! You're doing great!

Has a lovely night :)

Ruth
X

cantakenomore said:
Wow great Ruth. Well done you. This diet works is all I can say.

Linda x

Thanks very much!!

Well done to you too 6lbs is wonderful!!!

It definitely does work!!

Ruth
X

MinnieMel said:
Up day, but no cheesecake on hand, bummer.

Ooo that's a bit rubbish! Hope you're enjoyed your up day :)

Ruth
X

bajoleth said:
Wow Ruth I am so so so pleased for you :happy096:, you deserve it hun ;) you have a full week before your next weigh in so if you need to have more than you would have liked you have plenty of time to make up for it IYSWIM, Enjoy yourself and well done again x
I will forgive you for having a lie in as you did so well :p

Awww thanks Jo :) I don't thinking could have done this week without you and everyone helping me :) I'm going to have a beer tonight :) completed my fast which I'm super pleased with too :) thanks for the forgiveness!!!!

How is your day?

Ruth
X

Now see, I told myself that you hot a great result without exercise and I got a crappy result with exercise and so I was going to go nothing this week and now you've proved me all wrong by exercising!! Lack of consistency!!

15 lost : 52 to goal

fizzyfluff said:
Now see, I told myself that you hot a great result without exercise and I got a crappy result with exercise and so I was going to go nothing this week and now you've proved me all wrong by exercising!! Lack of consistency!!

15 lost : 52 to goal

Awww no fizzy!!! I exercise anyway I'm a fitness instructor & Lifeguard!!! I do a bit of good old Rosemary Conley in my spare time too!!

It's just getting your body used to it!!

Ruth
X

Awww thanks Jo :) I don't thinking could have done this week without you and everyone helping me :) I'm going to have a beer tonight :) completed my fast which I'm super pleased with too :) thanks for the forgiveness!!!!

How is your day?

Ruth
X
Good thanks x Enjoy your night out you have earned it, this forum is great its so much easier with the support we all give each other:psiholog: x

curlyzcoop said:
Have a good night Ruth - enjoy your beer :) x

Thank You!!! Beer may be changed to a magnum hahaha!!!

Ruth
X

bajoleth said:
Good thanks x Enjoy your night out you have earned it, this forum is great its so much easier with the support we all give each other:psiholog: x

Thank You I will do :) just had a lovely curry!!! I do love this forum and everyone in it!!!!

Ruth
X

Trefoil said:
Thank you very much :)

Are you having a good day?

Ruth
X

I am just getting back onto my slim and save days to lose this last few pounds then I want to try juddd x

katiebaby said:
I am just getting back onto my slim and save days to lose this last few pounds then I want to try juddd x

Good luck with the Slim & Save! JUDDD is amazing :) I'm sure you'll love it!! I have never enjoyed something so much!

Good luck to you!!!

Ruth
X

Hi Ruth,

I'm MinnieMel's friend IRL - and she wanted to introduce us. I am considering moving over to JUDDD from TFR ( SnS/LL).

Anyway, when I have a chance I plan on reading through your diary and a few others.

Thank You I will do :) just had a lovely curry!!! I do love this forum and everyone in it!!!!

Ruth
X

We love you too! Especially as you provide a home for those of us too lazy to start a diary (I work on the basis that if I had my own diary I'd have less time to contribute to yours and everyone else's on here!)

Back