Ruth's JUDDD Diary

Oh, and just to add WELL DONE!!! You did a brilliant job x :clap:

Phoenyx said:
Well done! No wonder you're losing weight so well :)

Thank You! Really enjoyed the sangria too I'm glad I treated myself to it :)

It was hard with the cocktail!!!! ;)

Ruth
X

bajoleth said:
Well done Ruth, glad you enjoyed x

Thanks Jo! Have u had a good day?
Youre getting weighed tomorrow right?

Ruth
X

Lily said:
:) I've been lurking on that low carb site for a while. There are some long term users of JUDDD there and therefore some great advice. Many of the folk who post there started as die hard low carbers but have moved over to "the dark side". There's something about fasting (well, near as dammit) every other day that has a similar effect on metabolism and insulin control as low carbing. Makes sense when you think about it!

Ruth, you're making me drool with the tapas talk :). We had our work Christmas do at La Tasca. It was yum (and made a nice change from turkey!) :D

Tapas is delicious!!!! :drool:

Can't beat it :D especially with the 5 for a tenner deal! Can't go wrong!

Hope you're ok!

Ruth
X

Lily said:
Oh, and just to add WELL DONE!!! You did a brilliant job x :clap:

Thanks very much Lily!!

How are you doing today?

Ruth
X

I got offered a free cocktail and gave it away!!! Eeeek! Tapas was utterly delicious! There were no olives for some reason and the only other option were 2 mini garlic bread bits so I've put it down as 1/4 regular baguette, also had a glass of sangria blanco which was delicious!

1416 calories today :) still chuffed and burnt 300 calories from exercise :)

Hope I did ok eeek!

Ruth
X

You did more than ok today. Well done. That is a superb intake for the day. My cakespedition went a bit north today, if you know what I mean, but I enjoyed it thoroughly. Will be good on Sunday (DD). I can understand why people start looking forward to DD's. :D Have a nice day tomorrow. xx Linda

You did more than ok today. Well done. That is a superb intake for the day. My cakespedition went a bit north today, if you know what I mean, but I enjoyed it thoroughly. Will be good on Sunday (DD). I can understand why people start looking forward to DD's. :D Have a nice day tomorrow. xx Linda

Glad you enjoyed your cakespedition and I know what you mean about looking forward to DDs!!!If you've eaten too much you do look forward to feeling less bloated and generally good :)

I hope you have a lovely day!!!

Drinking Peppermint Tea in bed hee hee :)

Ruth
x

Been invited to my mates 22nd birthday on Monday eeeek! Can I do a DD? Yes I can!! I will be very good!!! (I hope!!!)

I can't do 2 IDs, 2 UPs and then no DD!! Eek!

Everyone will be drinking and stuff but I'll just eat before I go and I'm sure I'll be able to do it! So determined :)

Prior planning is needed here!!

Ruth
X

Trefoil said:
Been invited to my mates 22nd birthday on Monday eeeek! Can I do a DD? Yes I can!! I will be very good!!! (I hope!!!)

I can't do 2 IDs, 2 UPs and then no DD!! Eek!

Everyone will be drinking and stuff but I'll just eat before I go and I'm sure I'll be able to do it! So determined :)

Prior planning is needed here!!

Ruth
X

Ruth - you are doing so well. I really admire your focus and determination. You can do anything you put your mind to :) x

I am sure you will be able to do it Hun you are a trouper BUT you could always do a DD/ID on Sun then have Mon as an Up??? You will have to reorganise your days again next then though but its an option. Its sods law isn't it as soon as you start a Diet plan you get invited to everything under the Sun lol. You did amazingly well though on your 2 ID so I know you will be fine whatever you decide , have a good day x

curlyzcoop said:
Ruth - you are doing so well. I really admire your focus and determination. You can do anything you put your mind to :) x

To be honest I have never been like this before I always gave up in two minutes hahaha! I just love this plan and with the excellent support network I have around me failure isn't an option anymore!

Thank you for your kind words :)

I hope you're ok!

Ruth
X

Trefoil said:
To be honest I have never been like this before I always gave up in two minutes hahaha! I just love this plan and with the excellent support network I have around me failure isn't an option anymore!

Thank you for your kind words :)

I hope you're ok!

Ruth
X

I think it's the flexibility that makes it work in our heads, the fact that on DDs we are so strict we don't want anything to mess up all the hard work. I'm so aware of everything I'm eating that overall I think it's making me make much better choices!

Have a fab day x

curlyzcoop said:
I think it's the flexibility that makes it work in our heads, the fact that on DDs we are so strict we don't want anything to mess up all the hard work. I'm so aware of everything I'm eating that overall I think it's making me make much better choices!

Have a fab day x

I completely agree!

I'm making much better choices and going for low fat varieties on my UPs too!!

Have a lovely day!

Ruth
X

Right well Monday officially doesnt matter anymore haha!

Work have decided to change their mind for the third time and have stopped me having the afternoon off so I can't go to my friend's birthday party! Not particularly impressed as I dont see my Goddaughter then but I'll just have to arrange another time!

Also I now have a funeral on Friday :( My neighbour of 18 years who was like my Grandma died of a brain tumour last week so I now have that to go to!

I have planned a DD tomorrow too haha! I think I will just change it back to an UP and keep my days sorted.

Hope everyone is ok- Im having a nightmare day at work, everyone is so horrible!!!!

Ruth
x

Awww sorry to hear about your neighbour, and sorry work is a pain at the moment :mad:
I would stick to an UP tomorrow now if you don't need to mix your days up, chin up Hun x

bajoleth said:
Awww sorry to hear about your neighbour, and sorry work is a pain at the moment :mad:
I would stick to an UP tomorrow now if you don't need to mix your days up, chin up Hun x

I'm definitely sticking to an UP day tomorrow :) and I'm going to enjoy it thanks!

Been really busy in the end so it's gone fast only an hour left! Need to finish this essay for my OU degree too! And I have NVQ work to do too :mad: haven't got any actual work work left to do so may just do these :) I have also managed to do train tickets and book a Hotel hahah!!

Not looking forward to Friday but it will be lovely to share memories of her!! :)

How u doing?

Ruth
X

Had a lovely day today in the end! Had some yummy garlic bread when I got home and then then some Chocolate Orange too :) cravings on TOTM hee hee!!

Looking forward to tomorrow and I also finished my OU essay which was great!

I'm realising that I actually enjoy my calorie counting days more than my UPs as I feel like I'm forcing myself to eat!!! I loved the garlic bread but I didn't really want it!!!

Anyway! 206 calories under my 2122 today which I don't think has ever happened but I feel content! To be honest I'm completely shocked as when I'm on TOTM I usually want to eat everything. Hee hee :)

I'm a bit worried though and it's ruining my appetite! Got to go to hospital on Thursday as I have massive pain in my right ovary and the doctors are concerned so I have to go for a scan and I'm frightened as to what it could be but there are many worse things happening in the world at the minute so I shouldn't be worried about it :)

Yum Sunday dinner at my OHs dads tomorrow :)

Ruth
X

Glad your day got a little better x Its funny I have eaten loads of naughty things tonight, Pizza, Chocolate Ganache topped Gateau with cream I could go on, was I really hungry for them, no could I have done without them yes, did I have them for the sake of it Definately ! If it had not been an evening with OH watcging a film with some nice food I could easily have just had a light supper. It is def affecting my appetite I just have to capitalise on it now ha ha.
Sorry to hear you have to have some tests, cysts on the Ovary are common I would imagine thats what it is, doesn't stop you worrying but try not to hun, take care and enjoy your Sunday lunch tomorrow x

bajoleth said:
Glad your day got a little better x Its funny I have eaten loads of naughty things tonight, Pizza, Chocolate Ganache topped Gateau with cream I could go on, was I really hungry for them, no could I have done without them yes, did I have them for the sake of it Definately ! If it had not been an evening with OH watcging a film with some nice food I could easily have just had a light supper. It is def affecting my appetite I just have to capitalise on it now ha ha.
Sorry to hear you have to have some tests, cysts on the Ovary are common I would imagine thats what it is, doesn't stop you worrying but try not to hun, take care and enjoy your Sunday lunch tomorrow x

It's funny what TOTM does to you ;) I can be really desperate for cheese and pizza and stuff- I can usually stuff anything down my neck but im changing and to be honest I'm loving it I just don't want it to get hard on my UPs!!

I'm sure the tests will be fine I'm just a bit frightened and I can't be bothered with anything else going wrong health wise- it just gets a bit silly after a while and depressing!

I'm currently watching spongebob Squarepants to cheer myself up hahaha!!

Hope you're ok- and thanks Jo!!! I really appreciate it :)

Ruth
X

Back