Ruth's JUDDD Diary

Evening Ruth,

I hope everything is okay re your scan.

You certain have been through the wringer with physical challenges.

Your food (tapas) sounds wonderful - but no olives??? Weird.

MinnieMel said:
Evening Ruth,

I hope everything is okay re your scan.

You certain have been through the wringer with physical challenges.

Your food (tapas) sounds wonderful - but no olives??? Weird.

Hi Minnie Mel!

I'm sure everything will be fine but I don't stop worrying I'm such a worrier! Thank you :)

I know I was disappointed with no olives it seems like a must!! Oh well the food was still delicious!

Hope you're ok!

Ruth
X

bluegirl said:
Loved reading your diary Ruth. I think I may become a stalker while I investigate if JUDD is for me. Kay xx

Awww thanks :)

Stalk away!!! It's a wonderful plan and I truly can't believe I didn't find it sooner! :)

If you need anything just ask!

Ruth
X

Morning Ruth,

I hope you have a lovely Sunday.

MinnieMel said:
Morning Ruth,

I hope you have a lovely Sunday.

Morning Minnie Mel!!

Thank You! Hope you have a lovely day too :)

Ruth
X

Hi Ruth hope you are having a good day x

Trefoil said:
Had a lovely day today in the end! Had some yummy garlic bread when I got home and then then some Chocolate Orange too :) cravings on TOTM hee hee!!

Looking forward to tomorrow and I also finished my OU essay which was great!

I'm realising that I actually enjoy my calorie counting days more than my UPs as I feel like I'm forcing myself to eat!!! I loved the garlic bread but I didn't really want it!!!

Anyway! 206 calories under my 2122 today which I don't think has ever happened but I feel content! To be honest I'm completely shocked as when I'm on TOTM I usually want to eat everything. Hee hee :)

I'm a bit worried though and it's ruining my appetite! Got to go to hospital on Thursday as I have massive pain in my right ovary and the doctors are concerned so I have to go for a scan and I'm frightened as to what it could be but there are many worse things happening in the world at the minute so I shouldn't be worried about it :)

Yum Sunday dinner at my OHs dads tomorrow :)

Ruth
X

Hiya Ruth, glad you enjoyed your UD yesterday :) and hope you are having a fab day today.

Sorry to hear you're having to go and have a scan on Thursday :( Hope it goes ok. I know it's hard but try not to worry yourself too much.

Enjoy the rest of the weekend x

bajoleth said:
Hi Ruth hope you are having a good day x

Busy but good!!! Utterly knackered lol!

Looking forward to sleeping!!!

Ruth
X

curlyzcoop said:
Hiya Ruth, glad you enjoyed your UD yesterday :) and hope you are having a fab day today.

Sorry to hear you're having to go and have a scan on Thursday :( Hope it goes ok. I know it's hard but try not to worry yourself too much.

Enjoy the rest of the weekend x

Im enjoying today im just exhausted now- I did some extra shifts so I'm knackered and I'm back at 630am!!!!

Trying not to think about Thursday eeek!!!! It's just one of those things I'm sure it will be fine really :)

Hope you're having a lovely day!!

Ruth
X

Well I have had my shifts changed again! I can go to my friends do tomorrow but I will have to leave it as a DD but it's ok :)

Had a lovely day! 2053/2122 calories used today and 144 burnt on exercise!

I hate being too busy to get on minimins!!!

I need an UP day on Tuesday as I'm going out for a meal with my OH as a date night!

Not sure what to do about tomorrow- I know I can do a DD if I can put my mind to it!

I hope that everyone is ok :)

Ruth
X

Bedtime for me now- utterly pooped!!!

Still don't know what to do about tomorrow- I'm considering a double DD on Wednesday and Thursday and a possibly ID tomorrow?!?!

Then I would do an intermediate on Friday and a normal weekend :) what do we think?

Ideas are appreciated :)

Ruth
X

Hi Ruth, I would try to stick to tomorrow as a DD and have that in your mind, if it turns out to be more of an ID then you can change your days around, goodnight x

bajoleth said:
Hi Ruth, I would try to stick to tomorrow as a DD and have that in your mind, if it turns out to be more of an ID then you can change your days around, goodnight x

Hiya Jo

Thanks very much- that's exactly what I'm doing :) its not a bad thing to not drink and I can just up my water intake and stick to the diet coke!

I will do it for sure!!!! Very determined as this is my first DD this week and I can't wait!

Have a lovely day!

Ruth
X

Today's plan!

Breakfast:
1 Cup Of Cherries 74
Green Tea & Lemon 2

Lunch:
1 Egg 68
100g Miniature New Potatoes 65
Sarsons Vinegar 0
Diet Coke 5

Dinner:
WW Tomato Soup 76
Ryvita 35
Sugar Free Orange Jelly 34
Peppermint Tea 2

361/424

Giving myself a bit of leeway just in case!!!

Ruth
X

Morning Ruth, hope you have a good day, my first DD after 2 Ups too and really ready for it x

Sounds good, Ruth.

I'm doing a down - too. I tried for 2 intermediates over the weekend - and am going to try Mon Down, Tues Up, Weds Down, Thurs Up and Friday Down and Sat/Sun Up/Intermediate-ish. But I am going to have to do fitness when and where it works - but a little something every day.

I hope you have a good day at work.

Morning Ruth

Your menu looks great - I'm always amazed by how much food it's possible to pack in to a tiny amount of calories! Yes, it's not loads and loads but there's enough. Folks are always scared to do JUDDD because they're frightened by the idea that they won't be able to cope on DD - not true if you plan properly like you have! :)

Hope you have a great day!

mmmm cherries! I forgot about them!

Sounds great, you always seem to get bang for your buck on down days lol

Back