Ruth's JUDDD Diary

Ruths menu plans are gaining legendary status :D Hope you are having a good day hun x

Thanks very much all of you!

Day has not gone to plan at all- I ended up in A&E and I've just got home, I got neat chlorine in my face after a pipe broke!!!!

Haven't had anything to eat- off to my mates now may have a few bits and bobs, I'm so shaky! :( rubbish day!

Ruth
X

Are you okay?

MinnieMel said:
Are you okay?

Have inhaled a bit and had to have my eyes and nose all washed out and checked- I'm shook up but ok thanks!

How are you?

Ruth
X

Oh lord Ruth, there is never a dull moment with you around is there hun :eek:
That must have been a horrible experience and I would imagine you will feel shaken for a while, so take care of yourself , if you need to eat something cos your body is in shock then you have it, I hope this evening takes your mind off it for a bit, lots of love Jo x

I'm fine. I'm glad you're okay - chlorine is very dangerous. I hope you have a good evening.

Hope you are Okay Ruth, hope your evening was better than your day, bed soon for an early night so will catch you tomorrow x

:eek: Yikes, what a horrible experience :hug99: Glad you're okay x x x

Just checking in Ruth, been thinking of you hope today is a better one for you hun x

bajoleth said:
Oh lord Ruth, there is never a dull moment with you around is there hun :eek:
That must have been a horrible experience and I would imagine you will feel shaken for a while, so take care of yourself , if you need to eat something cos your body is in shock then you have it, I hope this evening takes your mind off it for a bit, lots of love Jo x

Thanks Jo!

It was an experience and a half lol!

I'm pretty sure I kept to my DD allowance so I'm pleased! Just felt rough as! Still do!!!
I travelled to my mates house on a bus for 45 mins it really wasn't the best idea I have ever had hahaha!

Hope you're ok!

Ruth
X

MinnieMel said:
I'm fine. I'm glad you're okay - chlorine is very dangerous. I hope you have a good evening.

Ugh I know! It's horrid stuff and it stinks!!!

Ruth
X

fizzyfluff said:
Oh dear, little too much bang for your buck x

17 lost : 50 to goal

Indeedy Fizzy!!!!

How are you? Your loss was fab!

Ruth
X

Lily said:
:eek: Yikes, what a horrible experience :hug99: Glad you're okay x x x

It was an interesting one- you don't quite realise what you've done for a second until your face starts burning!

Thanks Lily :) hope you're ok!

Ruth
X

bajoleth said:
Just checking in Ruth, been thinking of you hope today is a better one for you hun x

Hiya Jo!

Bless you and thank you- going to have an UP day today as I didn't eat much at all yesterday- date night with my OH too- just looking forward to it.

Going to have a walk into town to get some fresh air and have a coffee too :) don't feel particularly well but I was told someone needed to stay with me for 24 hours and there's no one at home so I may as well go to town!

Hope you're ok :)

Ruth
X

Ok I am going out for a Mexican tonight as I should of gone last month but we didn't!! So I have already done MFP for my fajitas that I will be consuming hee hee!!!

I only had 495 cals yesterday and burnt 973 on exercise when I went to my mates as she lived 30 mins away from the bus station and I had to walk there and back and I walked halfway back from hospital with my mum and to work! Eeek!

Therefore I'm going to enjoy my UP day :)

Thinking of a menu :D

Ruth
X

I have also had a sneaky peek! Currently 1/4 of a pound up but I will get it shifted!!! Quite pleased after 2 IDs then 2 UPs and 1 DD :)

Off to meet my mum for a coffee now :)

Ruth
X

Ahhh Ruth there you are, you had me worried for a while it was so quiet here without you :D Glad you are OK well sort of after your horrible experience yesterday, well done on sticking with your DD , enjoy your UP day today, very jealous of your Date nights. me and Hubby are going to a wedding night in 2 weeks time and thats the first time we will have been out together since. oh I have to think now...... 2 weddings last year !!! Pesky kids ha ha.
Enjoy :candledinner:

Ahhh Ruth there you are, you had me worried for a while it was so quiet here without you :D Glad you are OK well sort of after your horrible experience yesterday, well done on sticking with your DD , enjoy your UP day today, very jealous of your Date nights. me and Hubby are going to a wedding night in 2 weeks time and thats the first time we will have been out together since. oh I have to think now...... 2 weddings last year !!! Pesky kids ha ha.
Enjoy :candledinner:

Awwww you need to get out and have date night soon!!!
Believe it or not he is now off to his mums so no date night :( May have a chinese- think we are going to do date night next week.

I hope you enjoy your wedding night in two weeks im sure it will be great :)

How is your day going?

Ruth
x

I just read your post Ruth about enjoying their wedding night and thought someone was getting married. I was all excited to see who then read back through the previous posts and realised it was Jo going to someone else's wedding night... I'm disappointed now. Think I'm lightheaded with hunger on my DD lol
X

Back