Ruth's JUDDD Diary

Yes I've lost 3lbs I can't believe it!!!!!

Ruth
X

Ruth that is totally amazing and totally deserved I am thrilled for you :banana dancer: you are having VLCD losses whilst only dieting half the time now thats what I call a diet:) is that 12 lbs in 3 weeks now?

bajoleth said:
Ruth that is totally amazing and totally deserved I am thrilled for you :banana dancer: you are having VLCD losses whilst only dieting half the time now thats what I call a diet:) is that 12 lbs in 3 weeks now?

Thank you!!!!!

It is! I would love 2 for next week to make it a stone eeek!!! Sooo pleased!!!

Ruth
X

Thats truly amazing Ruth, what an inspiration you are :worthy: x

bajoleth said:
Thats truly amazing Ruth, what an inspiration you are :worthy: x

Awww Jo :) you make me want to cry!!! :') thank you for your support and everyone else too, after nearly 6 years of failed diets I have found something that works :)

I've just come out of hospital all looks good :fingerscrossed: so that's something else to put out of my mind- off to have breakfast in Starbucks as a treat :)

Ruth
X

Fantastic news Ruth, enjoy your Starbucks x

Thanks Jo- just having a filter coffee and a croissant :) I even asked the waiter for the calories in the croissant hahaha I'm going mad!!!

Hope you're ok!

Ruth
x

Hi. Ruth. Did the waiter know the calories?
X

MrsC999 said:
Hi. Ruth. Did the waiter know the calories?
X

Yes after looking at lots of cards- 252 :) I thought they had to display them!!!

Ruth
X

Congrats - that is a fab loss!!!! Whoop!!!

Wow, well done on your 3lbs - that's great! :winner:

yay well done ruth
..great feeling eh? its like its ur birthday or something...or is it only me that feels like that after losing a good amount of a week?

teetiefunk said:
yay well done ruth
..great feeling eh? its like its ur birthday or something...or is it only me that feels like that after losing a good amount of a week?

Thanks very much :)
It does feel like its my birthday hee hee I know exactly what you mean!!! It does feel wonderful :)

Ruth
X

Yawn!!!!

Last day today for 7 whole days!! Finish at 12 as I have a funeral :( but still not back for ages and to be honest I can't wait to see the back of it for a week!

Also viewing for the flat tomorrow at 1PM and possible meeting with a mortgage advisor on Friday! Let's see!!!

Thought I'd be a lot hungrier today but I'm not which is good as I'm very busy as I have to get all of my jobs done 2 hours early with waterbabies classes on top!!! :/

NSV- my neck is a lot thinner! My mate pointed it out from a picture taken this week :D

Im doing my measurements on Thursday/Saturday as a 4 week gap to see if my inches have come down :)

I hope everyone has a good day :)

Ruth
X

Morning. Good luck with the flat.

Post those lost inches.

I hope you have a good day, despite the sad event this afternoon.

Have a good Day Ruth, well apart from the funeral but you know what I mean x After losing 12 lbs there should be a big difference in those measurements can't wait to see the results, awww jealous of you teaching waterbabies my kids have loved water babies !!!
Catch up later x

Back