Ruth's JUDDD Diary

Hi hun just popping in to say hello and hear to follow, youve done great so far well done xxx

Hi Ruth. Hope u have a lovely week off. Does that mean you won't be on Minimins much? Or do u use your phone?
X

MinnieMel said:
Morning. Good luck with the flat.

Post those lost inches.

I hope you have a good day, despite the sad event this afternoon.

Thanks MinnieMel!

I will be posting them- I need to buy a belt for my jeans!!!

My day has been pretty good- although sad with the funeral my dad took me for a Starbucks :) and I had an appointment with The doctor- the pains in my side are to do with my digestion and are nothing too sinister just got MORE tablets to take! Saying that though I'm so pleased its nothing too bad!

Hope you're ok!!!

Ruth
X

bajoleth said:
Have a good Day Ruth, well apart from the funeral but you know what I mean x After losing 12 lbs there should be a big difference in those measurements can't wait to see the results, awww jealous of you teaching waterbabies my kids have loved water babies !!!
Catch up later x

Thanks Jo! Hope you're ok and that you've had a great day!! Waterbabies is class I only do it on a Friday and theyre all so cute :D

Might do my inches now eeeek!

Ruth
X

stef2009 said:
Hi hun just popping in to say hello and hear to follow, youve done great so far well done xxx

Hello Stef I'm just replying to your message!!!

Lovely to have you here!! Thanks very much- are you joining us or seeing what its all about first?

Good luck to you- we are a lovely bunch so if u have any questions ask away!!

Ruth
X

MrsC999 said:
Hi Ruth. Hope u have a lovely week off. Does that mean you won't be on Minimins much? Or do u use your phone?
X

Oooooh I will still be on here no problem ;) yep its on my IPhone!!! Minimins is a must- cannot do without it :D

How are u doing???

Ruth
X

It's a DD but I have 400 cals from yesterday and I have only had breakfast and a coffee as I have been fasting- OH wants to get an Asda Create Your own pizza- need to check calories and then possibly have one intermediate today and one tomorrow :)

Hmmmm not sure!! Im at my parents house tomorrow having pasta bake for fathers day :)

Ruth
X

I'm good thanks. UD for me and only had 400 so far but saving them for something nice that goes with wine tonight :)
X

MrsC999 said:
I'm good thanks. UD for me and only had 400 so far but saving them for something nice that goes with wine tonight :)
X

Glad that you're good!!
Ooooh yummy enjoy your dinner and wine!!! What do u fancy?!??

I'm soooo hungry its been such a busy day!!

Ruth
X

Hey! Ohhh I was gonna hang around check it out first but im very impatient so started now lol on my first dd today, all going well :)

Have a lovely evening xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

stef2009 said:
Hey! Ohhh I was gonna hang around check it out first but im very impatient so started now lol on my first dd today, all going well :)

Have a lovely evening xxx

Oooo wow well I'm glad everything is going well I started on a DD and it set me off :) hope you're ok!!!

Ruth
X

Thanks, yeah I'm ok, doesn't bother me too much, especially knowing at the weekend it's a totally diff story lol only annoying thing is my other half say right nxt to me eating a curry right now hmmmm lol I am just short of 500 cals, got enough room for a ww yog if I feel I need it, not sure I could manage under 500 cals per day though lol definatly need upto 500!! Xxx

Evening,

I've been hungry, too.

Hiya Ruth just catching up, glad your day wasn't too bad what with the funeral but no work now for a week so enjoy:party0016:, as you have quite a busy diary next week and you are tech on hols maybe just see how things go UP s when you are out and about and the odd DD if you have nothing planned, you won't get a gain if you get a few DD 's in so aim for a sts and you may find you get a loss anyway which would be a bonus, I am not saying go mad just cut yourself some slack as you are on hols, thats the great thing about juddd a few extra UP days won't totally scupper you and its so easy to get back on track, have fun whatever you decide x

stef2009 said:
Thanks, yeah I'm ok, doesn't bother me too much, especially knowing at the weekend it's a totally diff story lol only annoying thing is my other half say right nxt to me eating a curry right now hmmmm lol I am just short of 500 cals, got enough room for a ww yog if I feel I need it, not sure I could manage under 500 cals per day though lol definatly need upto 500!! Xxx

How dare your OH eat a curry when you can't!!!! ;)
Yep I know what u mean it gets lots easier though you begin to relish your DDs you actually get sick of food!!!
Enjoy your yogurt and have a lovely evening!

Ruth
X

MinnieMel said:
Evening,

I've been hungry, too.

I've not been too bad until it came to dinner yum yum!!

Have u had a good day?

Ruth
X

Hiya Ruth just catching up, glad your day wasn't too bad what with the funeral but no work now for a week so enjoy:party0016:, as you have quite a busy diary next week and you are tech on hols maybe just see how things go UP s when you are out and about and the odd DD if you have nothing planned, you won't get a gain if you get a few DD 's in so aim for a sts and you may find you get a loss anyway which would be a bonus, I am not saying go mad just cut yourself some slack as you are on hols, thats the great thing about juddd a few extra UP days won't totally scupper you and its so easy to get back on track, have fun whatever you decide x

Hey Jo,
Yep my day was ok, I am really looking forward to this week and I have made today an Intermediate Day which I am pleased with as I got to have some yummy pizza and garlic bread :) I am making tomorrow an ID too as Im at my parents which will be yummy. I want to cut myself some slack but I actually can't let myself haha!!! I bought a proper Asda pizza and managed a slice and a half :mad: haha!

Hope you're ok and that you had a good day :)

Ruth
x

Thats the 'trouble' with this diets it teaches you good habits even if you don't want it to haha x

Thats the 'trouble' with this diets it teaches you good habits even if you don't want it to haha x

My OH felt my forehead and thought I was ill haha!!! I remember one of my first posts on this forum "I don't have a full switch", well I do now!!!!!
Just drinking water now- really gone off coca cola etc too!! STUPID DIET ;)

Ruth
x

Today:

1183/1200 Calories consumed wooo- impromptu ID but Ive really enjoyed it and the same tomorrow :D

Ruth
x

Back