Ruth's JUDDD Diary

Have have a great time in Newcastle today/tonight. Hope it's ok after the floods on Thursday. I was off work yesterday so didn't see the aftermath. This was near where I park, luckily my car was on higher ground

IMG_0616.jpg

Trip cancelled so I'm back in Harrogate!
Others couldn't get down because of the flooding!

I don't have anywhere to stay tonight either as my OH has 12 of his mates over so I have got a free night in the Hotel where I work :)

Gutted about Newcastle :(

Hope everyone is ok!
I have a sore bum after cycling yesterday!

Ruth
X

That's a shame Ruth. Hope u hadn't already paid for a hotel in Newcastle
X

Hello everyone!!

It's been so mad here just been to Sunday dinner with OHs family :)

Had a lovely time!

Didn't sleep well last night booo but I'm looking forward to my DD tomorrow!!!

Hope that everyone is ok!

Ruth
X

Hey Ruth!
Oh the free stay at the hotel sounds good! Night in piece lol
Sunday din sounds yum!!!

Hope u have a better sleep tonight xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Evening Ruth, your night at the Hotel sounds like Heaven to me :character00100:
Glad you enjoyed your Sun dinner I havent made one in ages (hanging my head in shame) Think I will make the effort next Sun !
Goodnight my little chicken catch you in the morning x

Good night Ruth.

Trying to o a much needed Down Day today. Blew my June target - so I'm going to up my game a say that I'll be 11 stone or less by August 1st. (6 plus)

stef2009 said:
Hey Ruth!
Oh the free stay at the hotel sounds good! Night in piece lol
Sunday din sounds yum!!!

Hope u have a better sleep tonight xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

It was nice to have a bit of peace lol!!!

I don't actually eat Sunday roasts I don't like them!! So we went out to the Yorkshire Dales in Masham where my OHs grandma lives and I had homemade Spinach and smoked haddock lasagne with homemade garlic bread and watercress :) yum yum and a diet coke too :p not the traditional Sunday Lunch lol!!!

Hope that you're ok!!

Ruth
X

bajoleth said:
Evening Ruth, your night at the Hotel sounds like Heaven to me :character00100:
Glad you enjoyed your Sun dinner I havent made one in ages (hanging my head in shame) Think I will make the effort next Sun !
Goodnight my little chicken catch you in the morning x

The night was lovely :) really enjoyed it!!

Oooo definitely have a Sunday dinner next week- as I put above I don't actually like it I always have something different but I like the idea of it!

Hope that you're ok Jo!

Ruth
X

MinnieMel said:
Good night Ruth.

Trying to o a much needed Down Day today. Blew my June target - so I'm going to up my game a say that I'll be 11 stone or less by August 1st. (6 plus)

Don't worry Mel you'll get there!

Hope that you enjoyed your DD!

Hope that you're ok!

Ruth
X

Well so much for a good nights sleep!

I woke up at 1AM really thirsty so went and got a drink of water and went back to bed. Then woke up at 2 with awful pain in my upper stomach exactly like when I had an inflamed stomach lining and had to go to A&E before Xmas... Tried to sleep it off, have had codeine phosphate and lanzoprazole (what I have left from what was given to me in A&E) and gaviscon, it is only just going now and I'm on earlies :(

I am soooo tired and drinking peppermint tea to try and settle my stomach!

I forgot to post about this actually: something bad happened at work at the weekend! On Friday at work I was on call on my day off and my brother rang me at 2PM ish saying that the chlorine levels were high so I went and cleaned the pool to lower the readings and told him when the pool filled back up he needed to turn a valve. However it didn't fill up in time and he wouldn't stay so I came back in at 9PM and stayed until 11PM so that I could get everything sorted, I let my brother out of the back fire exit sorted everything out and went. That night someone broke in through the back fire exit of The leisure club (we caught him on CCTV) very intoxicated- didn't take anything but cut the telephone line straight in half? Also phoned reception but the night porter ignored it!!!! (3AM call from the leisure club?!?!?)
To cut a long story short- I've been blamed for it as I was the last person in even though I know I shut the door- I am so frightened about today as I have a head of department meeting to go to as my boss has gone part time from today (she's 6 months pregnant) and even though everyone has been reasonably ok about it I am frightened as some members of management have been very off with me- but of course the night porter has got away scot-free :mad:

My boss has ignored all of my calls and texts so I now think she has blamed me too! I had to go and give my fingerprints to the police as a process of elimination which isn't a problem but in total since Friday I have done six hours of unpaid extra work and I feel very undervalued!

Just to add to everything else- when my OH has his new mates over on Saturday night he hid all of the photographs of us and deliberately avoided bumping into us in town... I shouldn't have stayed in the hotel... I should have gone home to my own bed!

Sorry for the huge rant but I am not having a good time at the minute...

Ruth
X

Oh Ruth what a nightmare. You go out your way to do a good job and that happen's. I hope your management can see that, but typical they want a scapegoat. Maybe there is a genuine reason your boss hasn't replied, I thought I'd upset my MIL last week cos she ignored my calls and texts. Turned out her phone was on silent and she couldn't find it and the battery had died while it was missing.
Hope your meeting is early so at least u can explain ASAP without having to worry all day.
That's mean of your OH. What poor excuse did he give? How long have u been together? He needs to do some serious groveling I think... Wine, flowers, treat u to pampering, etc

Hope your day turns out better than your expecting
XxX

Hi Ruth,

Sorry to hear about your nightmare situation at work. Hope your meeting goes OK this morning. All you can do is be firm in your response that the door was fully closed when you left.

Men are funny creatures! I'd certainly be making him suffer for a couple of days.

WB x

Hi Ruth,

You said "he broke in" - I hope the police can verify that he did this. Also, if the door did not latch properly then it hold be discussed with facilities maintenance. I hope the meeting goes well. And let's hoe they discuss with the night person his neglect.

Re: What your OH did? I don't understand this at all. I'd want a good explanation - id be very suspicious. Does he have another girlfriend somewhere? Is he embarrassed by me for some reason? Men are lazy gits - what he did took effort - there must be a reason.

Oh, Ruth.... :(

:bighug:

Hope today isn't nearly as bad as you're fearing. Do you need us to send someone round to give your OH a smack? More than happy to volunteer!

Lily said:
Oh, Ruth.... :(

:bighug:

Hope today isn't nearly as bad as you're fearing. Do you need us to send someone round to give your OH a smack? More than happy to volunteer!

Send Kate - she does kickboxing!!!!

Awww Ruth, wish I could give you a real one but this will have to do :bighug:
I hope the meeting goes well for you in work but I do know how it feels, I won't go into it all but when I was on duty in a care home I worked in one of the residents decided to climb out of his window and go for a walkabout, as I was in charge I was blamed, I had done my hourly rounds , all security measures were taken, why he decided to climb out through his window I have no idea he was fully 'with it' but it turns out there should have been retainers on the windows but this was glanced over and I was made a scapegoat, unless I was in the room with him when it happened I had no way of knowing???? Anyway I left not long after as I lost all respect for those running the home for heaping the blame on me, if they had retainers he couldn't have got out???
Anyway I really hope they see sense and it all works out for you chick. As for your OH I assume these new mates are single? Perhaps they think its uncool to have a live in girlfriend, men are so much more immature than women. I would be cross with him though for trying to fit in with them :mad:

Thanks Susie, It was a long time ago now but I still remember how hurt and annoyed I was at the unfairness of the situation and really hope Ruth has managed to get some justice today xxx

Back