Ruth's JUDDD Diary

Beautiful colour :)

Trefoil said:
Awww thank you!

How are you?

Ruth
X

I'm ok thanks :) food going well and am actually working out daily doing the shred :) how are you? Are you feeling any better?

katiebaby said:
I'm ok thanks :) food going well and am actually working out daily doing the shred :) how are you? Are you feeling any better?

Glad you're ok!!!
I'm good thanks- starting to get better just exhausted! I can't wait to go to bed!
I loved the shred when I did it- nearly ruined me haha!

Ruth
X

Exhausted and I have headache! Ready for tomorrow and WI!
Night night everyone :)

Ruth
X

Awww Ruth and Fizzy you have genuinely made me cry :thankyou: that is really sweet of you to say , embarassed now:eek: Anyway I love love love your hair Ruth, so shiny too fabulous ;)
Hope your weigh in goes well this morning and hope you have a lovely day xx

Love the new hair ruth its lovely, wish i could dye my hair!!! Glad you managed to get what u asked for at the docs :)

Have a lovely day xxx

Morning Ruth,

I hope you have a very good day. Let us know what your peeps have to say about your hair.

Love the hair colour Ruth, it's got a really warn tone.

Hope you are managing to adapt the JUDDD to suit your needs. I noticed a suggestion on your diary to limit the diet coke, I'm going to try this as I drink loads of the stuff, especially on a DD.

WB x

Loopeylou said:
Love the hair colour!! And so pleased you went ack to docs and got what you wanted :) xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Thank You!
I wasn't rude to the docs I just told them what I wanted and they listened, for a change :) yay!

Hope you're ok!

Ruth
X

bajoleth said:
Awww Ruth and Fizzy you have genuinely made me cry :thankyou: that is really sweet of you to say , embarassed now:eek: Anyway I love love love your hair Ruth, so shiny too fabulous ;)
Hope your weigh in goes well this morning and hope you have a lovely day xx

Awww bless you Jo I didn't want to make you cry!! Eeeek!
Don't be embarrassed you really are wonderful!
Thank you I love my hair too :)
Work at half one until 9 boo!!!! Nevermind though it's accounts day today! Eeeek!

Hope that you're ok!

Ruth
X

stef2009 said:
Love the new hair ruth its lovely, wish i could dye my hair!!! Glad you managed to get what u asked for at the docs :)

Have a lovely day xxx

Thanks Stef! I have loads of hair it's really thick and massive! When I let it grow it goes into ringlet curls too it's so annoying hahaha!

I think I'd just reached the end of my tether with the docs and they finally listened! I needed to grow a pair and I did :D

Hope that you're ok!! I keep thinking about those piccies of your lovely holiday destination!!!

Ruth
X

MinnieMel said:
Morning Ruth,

I hope you have a very good day. Let us know what your peeps have to say about your hair.

Good morning Mel!
I forgot to say yesterday Happy 4th July :)
My Dad is 1/2 American and had dual citizenship :)
My brother asked me if I had actually painted my hair and if it was a wig lol!

Hope you're ok!

Ruth
X

WobbleBottom said:
Love the hair colour Ruth, it's got a really warn tone.

Hope you are managing to adapt the JUDDD to suit your needs. I noticed a suggestion on your diary to limit the diet coke, I'm going to try this as I drink loads of the stuff, especially on a DD.

WB x

Hiya WB!

Thanks very much!

Yes I am adapting myself I have got paid today I have just started making lists for cooling and comforting foods that I will be buying :)
I'm going to try Mel's idea of water and lemon yum yum :D

Hope that you're ok and that you have a lovely day!

Ruth
X

Trefoil said:
Good morning Mel!
I forgot to say yesterday Happy 4th July :)
My Dad is 1/2 American and had dual citizenship :)
My brother asked me if I had actually painted my hair and if it was a wig lol!

Hope you're ok!

Ruth
X

Thanks! So you're a 4th American. Happy 16th of July to you. (I guess that's not a math thing.)

News Today:

I have lost 1lb and I am soooo pleased for these reasons:

- I have only had 2 DDs this week after the impromptu trip to Hospital
- I know my meds are having an effect but I'm still losing!
- I haven't been well and lots of dry toast has been consumed but I have still lost :)
- I have gone from 13,9 to 13,6 after a DD!
- Thats 15lbs in 5 full weeks (6 official!)

I am doing something a bit different this week!
I am doing a water challenge of 2 litres a day and I'm going to try to eat all of my allowances and daily weigh... Just interested as to what it does :) I'm going to be eating more calories now due to yogurt etc on DDs so I think it will be a really good experiment :)

Ruth
X

Yay well done Ruth :happy096:

bajoleth said:
Yay well done Ruth :happy096:

Thank You lovely Jo!
Do you think the experiment is a good idea?
The reason im doing it is in every plan I have followed I have got stuck at 13,3 and can't get any lower- I know that sounds mad! For the last 2 years I haven't been any lower! Eeeek!
I haven't started my other meds and don't want them to cause any problems so I'm not sure what to do haha!

Are you ok today?

Ruth
X

Back