Ruth's JUDDD Diary

Yay you got some soleros, you are gonna love em x, let me know when you have had one x

49 calories per Kiev. I thought there were less, I was planning 3 tonight but that will take me over 500...

MrsC999 said:
49 calories per Kiev. I thought there were less, I was planning 3 tonight but that will take me over 500...

If your recommended calories are over 400 - then the JUDDD book says 100 calories won't make a difference. So, I'd have two and some water - then if I wanted another I'd have it.

Last edited:
Yum! The soleros I have are 90cals per ice cream! Yum yum!!!

I am in love with mini Kievs!!!

Ruth
X

The soleos are suprisingly satisfying there is quite a lot of creamy ice cream and it will take a lot longer to eat than 3 mini kievs so I vote Solero x

Woooo Solero!

Definitely going to have one tomorrow yum!!!

Ruth
x

Im a bit annoyed now!

Jack (a lad I work with) was locking up The leisure club and put the keys in an envelope and signed and sealed it. A manager (same one who was rude to me in the meeting on Monday) asked him why he was putting the keys in an envelope which we have done for ages.. Then she said 'well if Ruth learned how to shut doors properly then you wouldn't need to do it' then jack said that I did shut the door properly and she got all nasty and said 'the police don't lie so stop sticking up for her, it's her fault'

Great!

Ruth
X

Oh to add- the police said it wasn't my fault! There's a faulty latch on the door :)

I dunno what to do really- she definitely isn't a saint herself but I don't want to get involved!

Ruth
X

Trefoil said:
Oh to add- the police said it wasn't my fault! There's a faulty latch on the door :)

I dunno what to do really- she definitely isn't a saint herself but I don't want to get involved!

Ruth
X

You should tell her that slander and libel can lead to legal recourse.

She's sounds full of her own self importance, silly b**ch. Karma will catch up with her sometime soon Ruth
X

Thanks Mel and Mrs C!

Tbh she is already in trouble so I don't know why she's bothering a guest almost died after falling asleep in the steam room and she refused to help as she was 'busy' but I was on my own so I really went for it with her... She hasn't really liked me since yet she is lovely to my face! Or when she wants something!

Funny isn't it!!

Ruth
X

Yawn bed time for me!!

Earlies tomorrow again!

Night night everyone :D

Ruth
X

Daily WIs!!!

Thursday (WI) 13,6
Friday (Post UP) 13,8.5
Saturday (Post DD) 13,5.5!!!

Really really pleased!

Looking forward to today :D

Ruth
X

Also I downloaded the Kobo app and bought the book! So I'm gonna start reading it if I get a chance at work :D

Ruth
X

Morning ruth :) Hope u had a good sleep, and the daily wi's are looking good!! Have a lovely weekend xxx

Daily weigh ins looking good there Ruth :D As for the woman at work rise above it Hun, she is not worth your effort :hug99: Boo to the early morning start but enjoy the rest of your day my little Chicken x

Morning ruth :) Hope u had a good sleep, and the daily wi's are looking good!! Have a lovely weekend xxx

Good Morning Stef!!!

My sleep was better than the night before thanks- no spasms wooo!!!
Im loving what the scales are saying!!!! Staying at my mums tonight so will weigh but on her scales tomorrow morning hee hee!

Have a wonderful weekend- are you doing anything nice?

Ruth
x

Daily weigh ins looking good there Ruth :D As for the woman at work rise above it Hun, she is not worth your effort :hug99: Boo to the early morning start but enjoy the rest of your day my little Chicken x

Lovely Jo!!!!
I am well and truly rising above it- she's being sickly sweet this morning so I was overpolite lol!
Dont give it if you can't take it!!! ;)
I finish at 1:30 and then its Lidl time with OH to get him yogurts, sweets, chocolates, crisps, bacon- all the bad stuff!!!! Oh and 4 boxes of Cherry Bakewells!!! He is like a rake too!!! Afterwards I have to bribe him with a Mcdonalds too... I know its my UP day but that will really test me!!!! Ill see if I can just have a black coffee!!!
Then he's off to York for a night out and im off to my mums :D

Can't wait to finish!!!

Do you have any plans? How are you doing?

Ruth
x

Trefoil said:
Also I downloaded the Kobo app and bought the book! So I'm gonna start reading it if I get a chance at work :D

Ruth
X

Start with Section 2 -- that is the diet program. Section One is a lot studies, etc. it also talks a lot about other research, not just JUDDD related.

I hope you have a lovely weekend.

Back