Ruth's JUDDD Diary

MinnieMel said:
Make your own with sweet potatoes - spritz them with a little olive oil and bake them. Low GI and delish.

Went to Asda on a mission unfortunately no sweet potatoes! Have made my egg and chips :D

Yum!!!

image-3405225212.jpg

Ruth
X

Ugh today has turned into an ID I just felt so drained and ick and then I was starving!

Have drank 4 litres of water today though to keep me awake!

I will succeed this week!!!

Ruth
X

Morning :) egg and chips look gooood!!
have a lovely day today xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

yum i love sweet potatoes,have to have a look and see mr tesco usually has them.
could have a lovely egg and chips tomorrow.

I had sweet potato for the first time last week. It is really nice. I live in a very multi cultural area and there is always lots of foods in the supermarkets to cater for the different diets. I'm trying to source almond flour and coconut flour at the moment, but not having much luck. Anyone seen either of those flours anywhere ?

Morning Ruth, what day are you having today , is it a DD as usual? Whatever day it is hope its a good one, catch you later x

stef2009 said:
Morning :) egg and chips look gooood!!
have a lovely day today xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning Stef!!!

Thanks it was yummy! Hope you're ok!

Ruth
X

roosnanny said:
yum i love sweet potatoes,have to have a look and see mr tesco usually has them.

Hiya!

I wish I had found some! We don't have a tesco in Harrogate believe it or not they're just starting to build one in the summer :)

Have a lovely day!

Ruth
X

Rhyannasmum said:
I had sweet potato for the first time last week. It is really nice. I live in a very multi cultural area and there is always lots of foods in the supermarkets to cater for the different diets. I'm trying to source almond flour and coconut flour at the moment, but not having much luck. Anyone seen either of those flours anywhere ?

Hiya!

It's yummy isnt it!!! Oooo you are lucky living in an area like that I'm jealous!
I hadn't seen either of those I'm afraid! Good luck trying to find them and have a lovely day!

Ruth
X

bajoleth said:
Morning Ruth, what day are you having today , is it a DD as usual? Whatever day it is hope its a good one, catch you later x

Good Morning Jo!

I feel like I keep missing you!! Yep it has to be a DD or I'm in trouble lol! Not sure about it being a good day! My boss rang this morning (she was on earlies) to ask me to come in because she was bleeding... I didn't hear my phone so they got another staff member but I feel very guilty and I hope that everything is ok... Let's see what today brings!!

Hope that you're ok and that you have a lovely day!

Ruth
X

DD Day!

Breakfast
1 Slice Lidl Bread (85)
2 Tsp Golden Syrup (31)
19ml Skimmed Milk (6)
Black Coffee (2)

Lunch
100g Asda Bistro Salad (16)
75g M&S Miniature New Potatoes (49)
1 Tbsp Hellmanns Light Mayo (40)

Dinner
WW Tomato Soup (76)
Ryvita x1 (35)
Raspberry Sugarfree Jelly (32)

30 Minutes Walking 138 Calories Burnt

372/424 Eaten

2 Litres Of Water Drank

Ruth
X

Monday WI!

Thursday 13,3 (WI)
Friday 13,5.5 (Post UP)
Saturday -----
Sunday 13,5.5 (Post UP/ID)
Monday 13,5.5 (Post ID)

At least I know how To maintain!!!! Definitely sorting it out today!
Need to get to 13,2.5 or lower pleaseee !!!

Ruth
X

Rhyannasmum said:

I buy mine on eBay not seen them in shops by me

roosnanny said:

Try the freezer section. I've bought frozen ones (sweet potato fries) at Tesco.

Rhyannasmum said:

Morrisons and Sainsburys usually have them. Low GI. Good mashed, baked, etc.

Holland and Barratts for the almond and coconut flours.

MinnieMel said:
Try the freezer section. I've bought frozen ones (sweet potato fries) at Tesco.

Morrisons and Sainsburys usually have them. Low GI. Good mashed, baked, etc.

Holland and Barratts for the almond and coconut flours.

Holland and Barrett that's the shop I was trying to think of I only order online as I live in the sticks and dont drive so the postman is my friend lol

Morning Ruth.

Thanks for the almond and cocunut flour tips ladies. Sorry for the :hijack: Ruth.

Don't worry about The hijack lol as long as you have got your answer :)

Hope that you're ok!

Ruth
X

Trefoil said:
Don't worry about The hijack lol as long as you have got your answer :)

Hope that you're ok!

Ruth
X

Morning Ruth!

Well I can't believe how quickly this week has come around!!! WI on Thursday and it's already Tuesday!

Been very lucky with the scales but I also don't have enough food in The cupboard and I have no money until Thursday so that is why!

Boss is still off and is all week as she is Ill- was supposed to have Thursday off but working now! Nevermind though :)

Was supposed to be off to Manchester this week but not sure! Can't decide eeek!!! What to do... OHs birthday on 30th so need to find some shoes for him but have been so skint that it hasn't been an option!

We will see...

Ruth
X

Back