Ruth's JUDDD Diary

Well yesterday turned into a DD!!!

Work forgot to make me a salad but I was so busy to be honest it didn't matter!!!!

I have weighed this morning at 13,0.5 so I don't know whether to take it for this week- I have been invited out for lunch again today and I'm not weighing in until next Saturday :)

I am super pleased and extremely shocked as last week I had TOTM and I was struggling after the Lucozade! Think that my gene is kicking in!!!!

If I take this result I won't have hit my July target (1/2 off!!!) but that will be 20.5lbs lost!!!

What to do?

Ruth
X

Take it and run Ruth :D, thats nearly 3lbs right? Don't worry about the challenge, today is your weigh in day after all and yeterday was a DD so can't see any reason not to, well done :superwoman: xx

That's def you weigh in! Very well done xxx

Well done, Ruth.

Morning Ruth, hope you have a lovely day my little Chicken, will catch up with you later xx

Thanks everyone!!!

Sorry I'm a bit AWOL at the minute- mega busy and have had some more bad stomach problems- been living off flat coke, bread and Lucozade for the past few days! Horrid :(

OHs birthday on Monday, birthday meal at his mums, Tuesday it's my parents 30th Wedding Anniversary out for a meal, today it's a friends birthday so we are going for a meal and drinks and tomorrow I'm supposed to be out to Sunday dinner with OHs gran.... Oh dear!!!!

Utterly exhausted :( can't wait for July to be over and then it's my birthday :)

Hope that everyone is ok!!!

Ruth
X

Right..

I am so bloated and feel yacky after the coke/lucozade thingy!
Need to be in the 12s by August 12th (My 22nd ;) ), so, even though I have all of these dinner dates I am going to do my best.

I have already had some Lucozade this morning as I am on earlies and its horrible when you get up that early and feel rough :( however, I will have some boiled eggs for lunch and then see how the day plans out... I am going to try and get out of tonight and if I do I will have some trusty Mini Kievs :)

I have put a menu into MFP and im looking to see if I can have 1079kcals for the day :)

I will fast for the next three days up until my large meals- hopefully this will help :)

THANK GOODNESS I dont like cake ;)

Ruth
x

Morning Ruth, sorry to hear your Tummy has been playing up again, its a real nuisance isn't it xx
You have done really well before when you have had events so you know you can do it, if you can manage to eat as little as possile until the meals out then you should be fine, then a sneaky DD at the end of the week ? Hope you feel better soon hun xx

bajoleth said:
Morning Ruth, sorry to hear your Tummy has been playing up again, its a real nuisance isn't it xx
You have done really well before when you have had events so you know you can do it, if you can manage to eat as little as possile until the meals out then you should be fine, then a sneaky DD at the end of the week ? Hope you feel better soon hun xx

It's just one of those things- not much I can do about it! Need to tell my tummy to start behaving!!!

Thanks Jo I know I can do it- I know I can fast until I need I eat though- I'm also glad that I won't be caught off guard and that I know what's coming!

I will be doing a DD or a double at the end of the week ;)

Thanks for the support Jo! Just having some low cal tonic water :)

I think that when I eat out I'm going to choose very wisely- with melted cheese being the worst for my stomach a nice meat salad or something may be better :)

Do you have any plans for the weekend?

Ruth
X

Sorry to hear you've not been well, flat coke mmmmmm doesn't sound appealing!!

Hope your day goes well and you start to feel better xxx

Its horrid- but it works! Really sickly sweet!!!

Thanks for the support- hope that you're ok!

Ruth
x

Hope your feeling better hun Xx stomach trouble stinks

Your making me want to refeed sooner!! 1st October for sure :))

X

I love flat coke, best thing for a hangover lol x
No plans Ruth, we were going back to the Beach but the temp has dropped to about 15 so its a bit chilly, not sure what we are up too, perhaps we will just watch some of the Olympics ;)

Happy Sunday, Ruth. I hope you're better.

Hiya Ruth, hope you are enjoying your day hun x

Sorry to her you've Been unwell hun, hope it's getting better now and have a lovely day, oh and we'll done on the loss!! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi ya Ruth, I know you are having a busy week but just wanted to drop by and say Hi xx

Back