Ruth's JUDDD Diary

Aww my little chicken is back :D I knew there nust have been something wrong, we have all missed you and your DD menus I have been telling all the newbies about lol.
Sorry things are looking a bit rubbish at the moment, really hope they come up with a proper diagnosis for you, hopefully not UC, it is hard to focus on an eating plan when you have so much on your mind so don't be hard on yourself, I am sure you won't have gained much anyway if at all ?
I really hope you feel better by Sunday for your Birthday, you know where I am if you need anything, I have strong shoulders and they are always here for you xx

Hello Ruth, glad ur back. Not so glad u have so much going on. Take care of yourself x

Just read this. Glad youre ok. My hubby has UC and has for the last 5 years so if you have any questions then let me know hun. Hugs xxx

Auburn said:
Gosh that's a lot of not-nice stuff... Im sorry to read that
Hope you feel better soon and things look brighter for your birthday :) Sending positive thoughts and best wishes
Jen x

Hiya Jen!

I remember you from the WW boards- hope that you're ok!!
Thank you for the lovely comments and vibes! I'm sure it will turn around soon!!!

Thanks again!

Ruth
X

time2go said:
Hello Ruth, glad ur back. Not so glad u have so much going on. Take care of yourself x

Hiya!

Thank you for the reply!

I suppose everyone's life has an up and down stage and this is just it!!!!
One of those things *rolls eyes*

Hope you're ok :)

Ruth
X

Loopeylou said:
Oh sweetie that's not good!! I hope things start to get better for you soon in every way (((hugs))) xxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Thank You for your reply, bless you!

Things can only get better- as the song goes ;)

Hope you're ok :)

Ruth
X

Pingu6 said:
Just read this. Glad youre ok. My hubby has UC and has for the last 5 years so if you have any questions then let me know hun. Hugs xxx

Thanks Pingu I will do!!! The hospital were very unsympathetic and blunt which upset me quite a lot! My OH was stuck in Newcastle after recent storms and my parents were abroad so I was on my own which wasnt great....

Hope you and your hubby are ok!

Ruth
X

bajoleth said:
Aww my little chicken is back :D I knew there nust have been something wrong, we have all missed you and your DD menus I have been telling all the newbies about lol.
Sorry things are looking a bit rubbish at the moment, really hope they come up with a proper diagnosis for you, hopefully not UC, it is hard to focus on an eating plan when you have so much on your mind so don't be hard on yourself, I am sure you won't have gained much anyway if at all ?
I really hope you feel better by Sunday for your Birthday, you know where I am if you need anything, I have strong shoulders and they are always here for you xx

Awwww Lovely Jo!!!!

Soooo fab to be back!!! Thank you for all of the encouragement and support! :)

To be honest I upped my water again yesterday and I felt so much better! I have had acid reflux for the past 12 days so everything I eat hurts and I have been drinking water but not in large amounts so I may revert back to that!!!!
I still haven't had chance to weigh although I will do tomorrow morning when I am off work :)
I did have Mini Kievs for dinner last night- and they made me feel proper ill! Oh no!!! Maybe cut back ;)
Thank you so so much Jo, I really don't know what we would all do without you!!
Off back to hospital next week so hopefully they will have to sort me something out....

Ruth
X

I love Minimins and everyone on it!!!! Thank you for all of your kind words and encouragement it is very much appreciated!

After thinking about it yesterday I spoke to my OH and cried a lot :( I don't cry in front of him and I think he was a bit shocked.... Then he started to cry because he didn't think that he could be a proper boyfriend as he couldn't really get me many presents for my Birthday!!! Bless him... So we had cuddles and kisses and I told him I didn't mind at all and that we only need each other! He is such a Narna haha!

So at least that's sorted for the time being- just got to stop him getting depressed as he does have his anxiety problems and I don't think it's helping!

So as far as food is concerned its back to basics- no melted cheese, no onions, low dairy, no rose or white wine, barely any bread and no potatoes!!! That's what really hurts!!
However, today im having lunch out with work, tomorrow I'm off to the best restaurant in Harrogate with my Dad and off to visit my Grandad in Barnsley on the train (probably a sandwich!) on Friday my mum is taking me out to Betty's which is a tea rooms for afternoon tea and then I'm going out into town for a leaving do and then on Saturday all of my mates are coming around for snacks and nibbles before going out! No clue what I'm doing Sunday and on Monday I'm off to Whitby!!!!!

Ugh!!! Give up?!?! I'm going to be the size of Mr Creosote from Monty Python only needing a wafer thin mint..

Ruth
X

Awww Ruth so glad you and OH are sorted, bless him. My OH can get really down about things fairly easily too and I take a lot on myself to stop him getting anxious, its hard sometimes always being the strong, optimistic one but its better than having him get really down, so I know where you are coming from there hun x
You know what, there is no way you are going to gain what you have lost just over a week , I would just go with the flow this week, eat when you need to amd eat and enjoy when you go on your day/evenings out, its your Birthday after all. Monday get on the scales and see what needs sorting, maybe you will have to modify your days again as to what you can eat but if anyone can do it, you can x
Have a good day :)

hannata said:
Aww ruthie... :(

Just stick with us even if you aren't being strict... we're always here for you, diet or no diet xxxxx

True Dat!

Hi Ruth, I'm a newbie here and just read parts of your diary. Glad you worked things out with OH. Hope you feel better with regards to yor health hunny x

I have to say I love your DD menus. Right now I'll be using up my packs from my vlcd but when I'm done with those I am so using your menus. Its mad how much you manage to fit into your 400 calorie feasts!!!!

Also, I love Betty's tea room in Harrogate. I'm a London girl but was last up in Harrogate a few years ago for a CIPD conference and we all went to Betty's. You lucky thing, have fun x x

Morning Ruthie x

Morning Ruth!

Hello Ruth I have just read through your diary, so nice to see you achieving these results (I remember you from the Dukan forum) but of course I wanted to say how sad I am to see you going through some rough patches. Sending positive vibes that everything will settle down for you soon, hugs xx

Happy Birthday to you, happy Birthday to you, happy Birthday dear Ruth, happy Birthday to you
XxX

Hello everyone!

Soooo busy!

Thanks for the well wishes! Finally 22 eeeeeek!

I have weighed myself and I was 2lbs up which I am stunned with but also thinking about it I'm not as I have shown some self restraint!

However it's currently TOTM which is horrendous and my best friend made me a tray-bake with dark chocolate milk chocolate peanuts and crunchie bits *whimpers* that's a bit like tiffin and it tastes sooooo good when a) it's TOTM and b) just in general as you can taste the calories hahahahahah!!!

I also got bought some Percy pig biscuits and a box of thorntons! I stuck to my vodka slimline t last night apart from one drink as a pitcher of Cheeky V was bought to share in wetherspoons :) my biscuits are going to my OH and I haven't decided what to do with the thorntons yet....

I looked insane last night but also really comfortable and happy!!! My dress is a size 16 from Topshop and it was loose! I haven't been that happy in a while! My best mate bought me Henry Holland House of Holland Alphabet tights which make me look mad lol!!!!!

image-174130843.jpg

image-2981000346.jpg

image-737928937.jpg

I will post later on when I have been to my mums etc! I hope that you all have a lovely day!!!!

Ruth
X

MrsC999 said:
Happy Birthday to you, happy Birthday to you, happy Birthday dear Ruth, happy Birthday to you
XxX

fizzyfluff said:
^^^lol

Happy birthday chicken!

16 lost : 51 to goal

Auburn said:
Happy happy birthday Ruth, hope you have a lovely day :) x

Thank you all so much :D

Woooo I have a personal singer hahaha!!!!

I hope you all have fabulous days and bless you all!

Ruth
X

Back