Ruthy where are you?

It is quiet here without Ruthy, hope she blesses us with her presence soon

Her status report on FB earlier looked like she's having a stressful time of it. I think that holiday really knocked the stuffing out of her

thirded xxx

Originally Posted by RUTHYJ357
Thanks loobylou, im still doing my washing! there is tons of it!
My mum is on the mend thank go and ive goto take her to fracture clinic tomorrow to see how the break is healing.
Sorry ive not been posting much but i have been a busy bee.
Love to all
Ruthy xxx

Just to show you all that Ruthy has been about, she is a little busy with washing clothes and writing a letter of complaint etc, and she will be resuming normal minimins service asap lol.:) I have posted this in two places now cos the first post was a mistake.... Ignore me I've lost the plot!

Ruthy is the one that boosts us all up when we are down and struggling, we have to repay the favour

This is a matter for drastic action we are going to have to resort to Ruthy language lol.

RUTHY GET YOUR BEHIND BACK IN HERE YOU NEED OUR SUPPORT AND WERE HERE TO GIVE IT

Hello!!
:gen144:​
To say i have been stressed is a understatement.
Thanks to EVERYONE for their support is really does mean the world to me.
This week i have been busy doing my holiday washing, cleaning ect including doing my mothers, washing, ironing, cleaning, shopping and i have had to take her to fracture clinic and audiology this week because she needs a hearing aid at the age of 60!! mad!
To top that off i have had to write to the tour operator to complain about my holiday plus a letter to trading standards because 1, my mum bought a sofa from land of leather 6 months ago and it hasnt arrived YET! she was told it be delivered last tuesday and they only delivered the wrong one(she wants a refund) plus my leather sofa from land of leather which is 8 months old has turned from chocolate brown to satsuma orange!!! their customer service is appaling! they told me i couldnt sit on my sofa in the same seat everytime because its already had to have new cushions added to it because it had sunk (i know im over weight but jesus im not that bad) then i was told that i couldnt sit on it with hair gel or hairspray! i can not believe the audaucity of the company! so trading standard have said i too have got a claim under the sales of goods act...that its not durable for the purpose it was bought for! etc etc.
They have been very very helpful.
If any of you want to speak to me my MSN addy is [email protected] feel free to add me and i can chat to you online.

I will be back on form next week i promise! ill be popping on and off today so ill catch you all later.

Ruthy xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello!!
:gen144:​
To say i have been stressed is a understatement.
Thanks to EVERYONE for their support is really does mean the world to me.
This week i have been busy doing my holiday washing, cleaning ect including doing my mothers, washing, ironing, cleaning, shopping and i have had to take her to fracture clinic and audiology this week because she needs a hearing aid at the age of 60!! mad!
To top that off i have had to write to the tour operator to complain about my holiday plus a letter to trading standards because 1, my mum bought a sofa from land of leather 6 months ago and it hasnt arrived YET! she was told it be delivered last tuesday and they only delivered the wrong one(she wants a refund) plus my leather sofa from land of leather which is 8 months old has turned from chocolate brown to satsuma orange!!! their customer service is appaling! they told me i couldnt sit on my sofa in the same seat everytime because its already had to have new cushions added to it because it had sunk (i know im over weight but jesus im not that bad) then i was told that i couldnt sit on it with hair gel or hairspray! i can not believe the audaucity of the company! so trading standard have said i too have got a claim under the sales of goods act...that its not durable for the purpose it was bought for! etc etc.
They have been very very helpful.
If any of you want to speak to me my MSN addy is [email protected] feel free to add me and i can chat to you online.

I will be back on form next week i promise! ill be popping on and off today so ill catch you all later.

Ruthy xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Aww hun as you can tell we all missed you glad your back, wow life sounds very hectic at the moment. How are you handling the eating with all that going on. I know things are a bit hectic and I know it doesn't feel like it now but it will all settle down soon. Take care hunni xx

Back