• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Ryansmummy's journey to slimville x

S: 14st11lb C: 14st3lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 37.6 Loss: 0st8lb(3.86%)
Hi all
I started SW about 7 or 8 weeks ago, but only made it to 2 groups, I've been trying to keep at it alone for the rest of the time, but now am in the position to go back to group, as of tommorrow and I cant wait!
I am following the Extra easy plan as it fits in well with family life.

Been religiously keeping to eating plan since monday 24th and I feel I'm doing pretty well.

A bit about me, well I'm 25, mother to 2 gorgeous sons, aged 5 and one aged 19 weeks!
My usual job is a care assistant in a residential home but I'm on maternity leave at the moment.

I have about 5 stones to loose, but want to do it properly so I will keep it off, I'm at my heaviest now, and it galls me to think I weigh more now that I did at 8 motnths pregnant with my oldest (by nearly 3 stone!)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Last edited:

Brightonrosie

I want to be fitter again
S: 11st8lb C: 11st0lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 29.1 Loss: 0st8lb(4.94%)
Good luck with your weight loss. hope it goes really well for you xx

Thanks BR.
Ooh your not far from me!

Ok, so I had a bit of a bad day yesterday (not foodwise though)
I'm more upbeat this morning.
Hopefully going back to group tonight, just got to check me funds!

Need to start meal planning a bit better, and using my HEa and HEb.

Well it's lunchtime and I've just filled up on a jacket spud.
I'm having a vegetable bake tonight, but unfortunately OH has prepared it and used a Loyd Grossman sauce, so now I need to syn it, pah
Oh well, I've not used any other syns today.
I managed to successfully go to morrissons and not buy a pack of their toffee pecan danish swirls! I feel so proud lol

Cant wait to go group tonight, and the new mag is out, so thats another to add to my collection.

Brightonrosie

The new mag is great it comes with a free recipe book Enjoy. How's sunny Crawley. Used to live there in the late 80's

Crawley is ok lol
Agghhh, I cant go to group, made a willy up with my money and dont have enough :(
I'm going to go to the Tuesday morning one instead I think, god I'm well gutted :(

Brightonrosie

Could you give your C a ring and ask her if you can pay twice next week instead?

I'm really peed off I couldnt get to group last night, but I'm determined not to let it spoil things.
I will just follow the plan as normal and hope that by next week I would of lost :D