Ryvita Minis

Janey

Intuitive Eater
All varieties are a B!

Never tried them before, bought a packet today at lunchtime and was gobsmacked how delicious they are!

:D

Yeah!

Im jus making my shopping list now! going to get some & eat them with cottage cheese!

x

Oh yes I have these all the time.

The sweet chilli is lovely and I like the caramel one as that is really sweet.

M.

They do a worcester sauce one which is nice to!

I know Asda are always doing offers on them so I tend to stock up when they do.

M.

Icemoose, well done on your terrific weightloss and maintenance btw. That is an amazing achievement!! :)

M.

I was given a bag of the apple flavour in SW and didn't like them at all, mind you I have a savoury tooth so may have to investigate further. ;)

I had the cheese & Chive flavour yday with cottage cheese and loads of cucumber.

It was yummyyyyyyyyyyy!!

Theyre 5 for £2 @ asda

honestly. waitrose is a rubbish supermarket when you're on sw. great at all other times but rubbish on sw! they do only one flavour of pasta n sauce, one flavour of bachelors rice, ryvita minis are 49p a pack, meat is blody expensive. need i go on..

just wanted to add that ryvita minis are the perfect size for dipping in those individual pots of philadelphia light/extra light, not sure how many syns the philadephia is though!

ive had enough of WW not, not losing, am starting slimming world on friday (shopping day tomorrow and no suitable food in).

Back