s&s attempt

decided to have a 3 pack day today, just had a cauli and broccoli omelette (plus multi vit) and it was heavenly! won't make it a regular thing as I think it might make me want to eat other foods. Just one pack left for the day to make 11 days 100% :)

Your doing fab hun.
Its nice having the option of having some protein if you feel the need, but I find the veg mixed into a meal pack is more than enough.
Youve done brilliant to be 100% for all this time without adding extras. 1stoner down here you come..:)

well my shakes and meals have arrived, i have had toffee yummy and oh had sweet porridge he loved it :) im excitred for the next pack which is spag bol :) yippeee heres to a great week 1 for me :) x

yey slimming-girl! I'm not a fan of the porridge but then some people don't like the cottage pie and I love it :)

another day that is so far 100%, had one bottle of water and have a chicken soup waiting for me (well I'm waiting for it to cool down). Interesting, I seem to be having a mini TOTM :confused:

How's everyone doing?

I've got the cottage pie lined up for my tea looking forward to it lol, will save my bar for pudding :) x

thinking what to do for tea, might have veg with curry and extra curry powder......

am working this weekend so have just come in from a site patrol looking like a drownded rat! Had gotten 2 mini chicken breasts out (only 50g each) so just mic'ed them with mixed herbs on and they were very welcome!

Last edited:
well thats me off to bed, speak to you all tomorrow! another day down 100% taking the total up to 12 :cool:

Uhm..... You're tea sounded nice!

Have a good night!

morning!! a decent night's sleep at last! :) woke up in a good mood and have my eyes on the stone goal.... just going to settle down with a strawberry shake before hand over and I have my break so I can nip to the local shops

how is everyone?

Day 1 a success on to day 2 had the choc and almond vanilla bar it was BEAUTIFUL ! hehe well done on another day under the belt :D x

Well done hun, keep up the good work xxx

thanks ladies :) and same sentiments to you!

hmm, it appears my tastebuds have changed..... I have found my strawberry shake not very nice! I loved this before but now a struggle to get it down....

Think of it as the strawberry team off to attack the fat cells and beat them out of us :) I am loving my day so far haven't felt this positive on a vlcd in a long time x

found some reduced galaxy today..... walked past it twice but managed to resist.................. just

morning all. On to my water already but got to have something to eat. Next weigh in tomorrow!!!! will I be hitting the stone and booking my hair appointment? will I get mini goal number 2 of being under 15st? who knows! had a dream last night though that I woke up and had lost a whole stone added to what I have already lost. Would be nice but don't think so

craving stodge so had a cottage pie and that seems to have quelled it.

Since you seem to be following me I thought I would follow you! I haven't tried the cottage pie but if it stodgy then I might give it ago, sounds nice. Well done for doing 12days and good luck for tomorrows weigh in, I'm getting super excited for mine, hope neither of us are disappointed.

hehehe we will both have huge smiles come weigh tomorrow :) I really pile the cottage pie, very homely

Hey, cant believe thats week gone by for you already, thats crazy. You will defo be over that stone mark. Your doing just great.
x

Back