S&S christmas menu

nyssa88

Silver Member
Has anyone else seen the email from s&s which shows you a Christmas Day meal plan to keep you in ketosis and even includes a Ferraro rocher chocolate, it's great :)

It is a great planner, hopefully it will help me keep on track-ish. I have said I am going to allow myself some treats otherwise I will just get upset at missing out and binge!

I haven't actually managed to get on it 100% yet but trying again from today, that makes sense to have a few treats if you feel it will help, I am going to plan a small Xmas meal for myself if I manage to get in ketosis by then as its been such a struggle for me so far x

I'm quite lucky as the main carbs of Christmas dinner is the potatoes and I cant stand then. It will be not having Scottish Lorne sausage and white bread rolls for breakfast that I will find the hardest!

Oh my !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - I wasn't sure what everybody was referring to so went to my inbox ..........

Amazing - my xmas day seems sorted :D - what a lovely menu (although must make sure i dont get too over-excited with this :rolleyes:) - even cheese and ryvita for tea - (am sitting here grinning like a insane woman !)

:D

Back