S&S Diary - Abbz (Abbey)

Abbz from your picture you look absolutely gorgeous. Don't hate yourself. I bet people look at you and wish they looked like you. Xxxxxx keep strong xxxxx

Aww hun, dont hate yourself, your only human. The cellulites will go! I use to see them on my thighs but as i lost the weight it went away, look how far youve come. I do understand how you feel though, just hope you start to feel better about yourself soon. Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I hope so, I don't even want my boyfriend to see my legs anymore :( Thanks x

Shes very slim! Dont think i could look like that if i starved lol, my body shape is very hit and miss. Haha. Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I think she looks amazing and I have a small waist so I hope I can look similar to that one day xx You have a great figure :)

Abbz from your picture you look absolutely gorgeous. Don't hate yourself. I bet people look at you and wish they looked like you. Xxxxxx keep strong xxxxx
Thanks but I know how I want to look and it isn't like this :( I'm fed up being the fat friend, not being able to get my legs out and having 0 confidence but I can't seem to get on track :( xxxxx Good luck with your journey and what a fab week 1 weigh-in!

Last edited:
I think everyone is probably getting a bit annoyed at me now for restarting about 50 times, but I have a good feeling about this time round. Starting at 10st11 (151lbs). If I can get below 10 stone for Christmas I'll be happy.

No ones getting annoyed at u hun its a difficult time i do it al the time restrt over. Over bt we soo can do this :) we r determined n xmas is js round the corner :) ur determined i kno u can do this :) xxx?

I suppose I'll get there in the end, thanks Priya x

It's now or never and I'm getting so p*ssed off with myself now, luckily I managed to lose 1.5lbs yesterday by sticking to plan all day and then giving in to chips in the evening. Re-starting (re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-starting) at 149.5lbs, want to be 147lbs by next week.

Stick with it Abbz - you did so well to get to where you are now so you know you can do it.

I've piled on 21lbs on my 2 week holiday so will join in your pain to get as much as possible off before Christmas.

Onwards and upwards, you can do this !!!!! X

Hey Abbey,

Congrats on your weight loss so far! It can be really hard to get on plan fully - I told myself this time to struggle for 3 days then see how I feel. Thankfully I've managed to stick with it, but I've tried in the past and done a few days at a time!

I'm in a similar position - I lost 13 stone with LL in 2012, maintained until last August. Came to uni, freshers went a bit mad & felt my clothes tighter - of course I told myself I didn't need to weigh and I could just lose the weight but it never ends there! Lol. So I reckon I have about 2st to lose. We're all in the same boat here & I love that there's no judgemental behaviour. I remember when on LL "lapsing" was viewed as a sign of weakness and low motivation. Not the case at all!

Good luck with your journey hun

Rach xx

I'm back on Lipotrim now so I'm continuing my Lipotrim Diary. Big thanks to everyone who supported me on S&S but I find Lipotrim so much easier and I'm already on a roll! Hope everyone is doing okay :)

Back