S&S Information brochure

noodles1609

Having a very lovely life
Not sure if everyone is aware that S&S have now produced an information brochure about their plan. It's brilliant! It's available to view online (Slim & Save Programme Information) or to download as a pdf too - lots of faq's and other info in it, particularly useful for the newer members of our community as well as to refresh those of us who've been here for a little longer :)

Fab thanks :) I got an order only yesterday and wish they'd put this in there as all I got was one of the sheets from before they changed from the male/female split. (Though they did give me a free shaker and tape measure so can't really complain).

Thanks, just downloaded it to read later when I am wavering!!
S x

Fab thanks :) I got an order only yesterday and wish they'd put this in there as all I got was one of the sheets from before they changed from the male/female split. (Though they did give me a free shaker and tape measure so can't really complain).

They are totally brand new, only finished them at the weekend, being printed this week :)

I saw this!

Really good resource by the looks of it! Xx

Re: S&S Information brochure

Ah I was just coming on to post. You beat me to it :) Is great isn't it!

The direction s&s is going in is very exciting, there is much more to come from them, and I for one can't wait! Just need them to track down the perfect mac cheese and ill be one very happy noodles :)

Back