S&S taking over my life? Nahhhhh

Starlight

Gold Member
Just got my first months delivery

Its taking over my house lol

Think itll be a daily lucky dip cos I dont have a chance in hell of finding what Im looking for ;)

Attachments

• Choc Truffla bars.jpg
    Choc Truffla bars.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 133
  • S&S shakes and soup.jpg
    S&S shakes and soup.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 133
  • S&S Meals.jpg
    S&S Meals.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 132
Looks like my house! I have my bars in one pot but in different parts of the box so I normally get what I'm aiming for...

I'm a lazy moo (and short of cupboard space) so mines are left in the box they came in.

I keep mine in the bread bin too, it's so funny cos it was always the first place i would go to when i was hungry........and still kinda is :D:D:D

Starlight said:
I was going to do that but I'm slightly OCD about my kitchen lol. A box lying would drive me nuts

It's bad enough they all have to be separated into soups/shakes, bars, meals lol

Im a bit like that lol i cut the box they came in and sorted mine into breakfast, lunch and bars in a seperate smaller box

I've got mine in plastic drawers all organised feels like I've got loads

Mine are everywhere. Huge drawer in the kitchen (and now the one below that too), bottom shelf in the larder cupboard, drawer full of shakes and bars at work. Where will they end up next. I've probably got enough left to lose another 3 stone :)

Omg you have way more than me I've got about 6 weeks worth so will order again and then I should be at target :)

I don't want to lose 3 more stone - I just seem to have gone mad with the amount of stuff I've ordered :). I'm still going to use some of the mealpacks in maintenance though so I'm ok with having too many and it gives me an excuse to order the new mac cheese to provide some variety :).

Yes that's good plan I'm going to do diet chef for maintaining but I'll use the meal packs with that as I do think they taste great and so low in calories too.

ooh what a good idea! I think I'll treat myself to a pretty box to put my packs in. They're still in the cardboard box on top of my microwave and it does my head in, no cupboard space for them unfortunately.

I have a stock pile cupboard, (used to be the coat and shoe cupboard). Made this cupboard after watching extreme couponing. And supermarkets were doing loads of 50p and £1 offers. I hate shopping and was at tesco's every day trying to find something for our dinner. I now only food shop once a month and thats just to restock, (saved £500 last month). freezer full also.

Anyway I keep my foodpacks in the stock cupboard in red boxes, in order and flavours, So I can reach for everything in one go.

I have a months worth of Exante Packs, and just had confirmation from Slim and Save of my sample packs and chili and spag bol coming so will be well organised.

Back