S&S Vs LT - In need of advice

samthompson17

Okay I noticed a few ppl going on about s&s & I looked it up. It seemed very tempting. The thing with LT is the range of shake flavours. S&S have loads. I still have no idea what the diet is about. I tried to look up what the whole diet is about but the most I found was you can choose your diet. Either VLCD with meal or 100% TFR. I would go with the TFR as it gets the best results if I did go on that diet. Plus I think your allowed coke zero on it to. I would never change over if I knew the results on the scales would not be as much with LT so what I'm asking is. What's best?

There is a free "live chat" function on S&S website, I asked them the same questions, they state that all VLCD's produce the same losses, on average, a stone a month.
It just appears to good to be true, 4 packs per day, shakes/bars/soups/hot meals x

Yeah that's what I was thinking. However it does say you can do it without the meal but I think I am going to stick to the LT formula for a while longer. As they say if it ain't broke don't fix. It was the range of shakes they offered that was tempting me to be honest. It's slightly more expense to and that's not including postage.

Try to have a chocolate shake for breakfast, flapjack for lunch ( I think coconut is much nicer than peanut) and then a soup for dinner. Try to use different combinations and you will be fine. I drink all my shakes hot, If you mix your chocolate shake in a small mug it is actually quite tasty, and its nice to have a kind of "hot chocolate" :) in the morning. Hope this helps x

Back