• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

S.W here i come again............

Barb

Gold Member
Go Super gran, you can do it! C'mon, we haven't been hearing form you later aND WE MISS YOU. Try SW, lots of people really rate it.
Love

boofaloo

Gold Member
S: 17st3.0lb G: 10st0lb
Good luck with SW!!! Dont know a lot about it as when i did it i made my own rules up ;) but i know if you do it properly the results are fab and you get to eat some really nice food!!!
Keep us posted.xx

supergran

Going to do this......
thanks for your replies, stacked up with mullerlite yoguarts, free with s w, so any weekness will have one, so far so good:D but its early days yet.......

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
S: 18st2lb C: 16st3.5lb G: 11st2lb Loss: 1st12.5lb(10.43%)
Good luck June with SW :D

Love Mini xxx

Cheb

Gold Member
S: 17st4lb C: 15st1lb BMI: 36.2 Loss: 2st3lb(12.81%)
Good luck June, reckon SW might suit you, never quite got my head round it cos if I'm told I can have something unlimited I'll eat it til I'm sick!!!!

You're not a greedy hog like me though so I think you'll do great.

Guess what? I've booked an Ann Summers party, should be a giggle.

Happe

escaping the fat
S: 23st5lb C: 19st8.5lb G: 13st0lb BMI: 40.5 Loss: 3st10.5lb(16.06%)
How great!! another Sw girl. Its a great way of eating and it works. Glad you have joined our merry band.

supergran

Going to do this......
hi redtuctil is what i thought was a magic pill, you can buy on the internet, or get from your doctors, it keeps your appetite at bay, comes in 10mg,or 15mg, but only lost 9 pounds on it, that took 6 weeks, but side effects for me were terrible headaches, but saying that it has .:) worked very well for othe people