S/W TUNA & MAYO

I didnt know SW had a range of food - tell me more!! x

Oh yeah they do!! They have been out for ages. 2 for 69p at Morrisons at the moment. They do tuna & mayo and tuna & tomato sauce. I'll have to try it and find out. Tuna & Mayo one is 1 syn on a red day and 5 syns on a green days or you can use it as a healthy extra on a green day xx

Oh yeah they do!! They have been out for ages. 2 for 69p at Morrisons at the moment. They do tuna & mayo and tuna & tomato sauce. I'll have to try it and find out. Tuna & Mayo one is 1 syn on a red day and 5 syns on a green days or you can use it as a healthy extra on a green day xx

Cool - do you know if other supermarkets stock it? might check out tesco online! Do they do anything else do you know? sorry for what sounds like an inquisition! x

oh it doesnt take u to the page, if u search branded and slimmingworld/princes then tuna it all comes up!!

Cool - do you know if other supermarkets stock it? might check out tesco online! Do they do anything else do you know? sorry for what sounds like an inquisition! x

I know that tesco does the tuna but i'm not sure about anything else. TBH I haven't really seen anything else.
I've just had a taste and it tastes already. You'll have to get yourself some!"! xxx

Im not sure what the Syn value is but if you like that kind of thing WW do a gorgeous range of tuna in dressings for sandwiches/baked potatoes. They come in the same wee size tin as the SW ones. The 1000 island one is GORGEOUS!

My local Co-op does the SW one

Back