S world.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by jainemcdonald, 2 August 2011 Social URL.

1. jainemcdonald

jainemcdonald New Member

I I'm Jaine. I've lost 7s 10.5lb since last October I have less than a stone to go and am finding the last lbs the hardest. Need some support other than the weekly weigh in. Can anyone help. Xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. mspiggy

mspiggy Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st3lb
    Current Weight:
    17st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(11.31%)
    Diet:
    the stop stuffing your face with rubbish diet
    Hi Jaine:wavey:
    that is an amazing achievement well done:):happy096::talk017: i still have a LOT to lose but you will find all the support you need here:)

4. jainemcdonald

jainemcdonald New Member

Thanks. I'm here for first time. Only got few mins. Not sure how to use this but will spend more time later on. Good luck with ur loss. I just need to curb my portion sizes now I think. All I can say to u is just keep going. No matter what happens. Only you control what u put in ur mouth. I decided to give myself a yr. And it's almost worked. If I can do it then I truly believe anyone can. Good luck for today. J xxx

5. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Congratulations on your losses.

Good luck with the last few pounds. You can do it.

Irene xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.