Sad and delighted.

:hug99: I'm so pleased for you - it brought a tear to my eye too xxx

What a lovely story, well done and keep up the good work. :)

Doodles x

Wow hun...what a powerful post. I can imagine your joy at being able to wear it again. I wear my mum and nans wedding rings and wouldn't be without them....problem now is they are getting loose...I'm a bit worried one of them will slip of!!

i loved that story i have a locket my nan left me when she died,i had bitten it when i was little you can still see ma teeth marks in it.i smile when ever i look at i and sometimes cry it reminds me of a wonderfull woman who i could tell anythin and miss dearly.things like that are precious and give us inspiration thinking of those weve lost and who would have supported us no matter what!!!! chin up xxxx

How lovely - your mum will have always remained close to you but now you have a permanent link x x x x

What a beautiful story, I have a huge lump in my throat. You must feel so good now, at peace and complete, as you have said.

I understand this so well. My Mum died about nearly 5 years ago, and it was only after a long spell on LL, that her (tiny) engagment ring fitted me.

Long may you experience the feeling you have today!

Thats fantastic, I am really pleased for you and I'm sure your mum would be so proud of your amazing achievement xx

Just read your post. Now Im crying too. you sound a lovely person, wish i could give you a great big hug. I am sure your mum would be very very proud of you. keep the ring close and wear it as you were meant too with love and pride. God Bless x

Lisa - what a touching story and I am so glad that you ae able to wear your ring again!!

This is the second time in 12 hours that I have has a tear in my eye - I was listening to the radio last nigh late and the guy was doing a story on "Dads" and the importance of them(I lost mine almost 30 years ago). A chap 'phoned in and stated that he has just become a dad in the previous few hours and was offered the chance to say some things to his new son and the radio channel would send on the recording for future listening. It was the most moving thing when this dad was expressing how he and his wife had longingly awaited his birth, prayed for him every day for nine months and pledging that they will alwasy be there for him! :tear_drop::tear_drop:

That is the wonderful thing about having a heart/soul -if we did not then we could not be moved by these stories.

Enjoy your prescious ring!!

Daisy xx

Back