Sadia's Week on JUDDD

oO~SaDiA~Oo

Hello. My name is Sadia I'm 27 and overweight :p..

I decided to start a diary on here as I have decided to try out JUDDD for a week, to help me keep track of my days. I thought best I start a diary on here as I have found in the past this to work efficiently.

I have been on slim and save for nearly 2 weeks and it's has been 2 very different weeks. Overall I have found the experience of s&s to have alot of positives about it but there are times when it has been difficult to stick to mainly because Im needing to work into the early hours of the morning due to having alot of work to catch up on for uni. So Im needing brain fuel in order to keep going. Which is difficult to do on s&s.

So my plan is to do JUDDD for a week as I still need to keep track on what I eat so I don't fall into bad habbits, And who know's I may stick around longer hehe.

Today I will start on a UD and maybe tommorow as an UD too as Id like Sunday to be my DD. im not sure yet but I will see how I get on.

Here's to a good week and many to come...xxx

Definately an AA meeting. I am Linda and I am losing excess lard..... lol

Hi my names Jo and I am a Judddaholic :D

"God grant me the serenity to accept that it's a down day (and no, I cannot go over my allotted calories), courage to eat those weird green vegetable-looking blobs (I know they're healthy and will fill me up but eww) and the wisdom to not have 53 up days in a row (and oh, how I want to)." :D

Welcome, Sadia! I'm about the same age as you and I see we even have similar goals. I'm only a week into this and am happy I decided to recommit to it. Look forward to seeing you around the forum. :)

My names Sharon and I'm an obese biscoholic x x x

Hi Sharon!

Hi my names Jo and I am a Judddaholic :D

Hi Jo!

"God grant me the serenity to accept that it's a down day (and no, I cannot go over my allotted calories), courage to eat those weird green vegetable-looking blobs (I know they're healthy and will fill me up but eww) and the wisdom to not have 53 up days in a row (and oh, how I want to)." :D

Welcome, Sadia! I'm about the same age as you and I see we even have similar goals. I'm only a week into this and am happy I decided to recommit to it. Look forward to seeing you around the forum. :)

Hi Ashna! Thanks :D

hahah I can see me fitting right into here, it's just remembering how to plan meals again now :p

Ahem, I'm P .... a wine and crisp-o-holic!!! :D

P x

PS - preferably at the same time! :)
PPS - oh, and all day long :D

Nice to *meet* you, I have only just started today but I am a self confessed binge a holic :(

Hi all,

I started JUDDD yesterday and I am a toast and lurpak-aholic! Nom nom!

X

On another UP day today, gotta say yesturday and today has been a stuggle to get in 2000 calories. Maybe because Iv'e just come off a vlcd. But Iv'e not eaten like this in a fair while now. Actually looking forward to my detox DD weird! x

Last edited:
Hello my lovely, found u! Enjoy your DOWN DAY! I know what you mean another looking forward to it. I'm ok with JUDDD but I miss the lovely slim and save girls. Happy your on this now x x

After today I appear to be a crispbreadaholic. What a loser .....

Hello my lovely, found u! Enjoy your DOWN DAY! I know what you mean another looking forward to it. I'm ok with JUDDD but I miss the lovely slim and save girls. Happy your on this now x x

Hey, Thank you,i'm glad your liking it, hoping it works out for me too. Yeh I think there were more people on that forum so it was a little more lively, but everyones lovely on here too :) xx

Back