saggy bits......

shell

hates diets
can any one tell me......with the cambridge diet working so quickly do you end up with a load of saggin floppy skin????????

welll i have three kids.... so lots of fat..... people are different.... i don't have great massive sagging skin... but some people do.... depends on age, if you have kids, on your own skin etc etc.... I don't knwo if you can get onto members only diaries yet.... but theres some pics of Georgie (Porgeous) and she certainly doesn't have sagging skin!!! ( don't quote me axact but she's lost about 6+ stone )

aha!!
here you are :)

all i have noticed so far are that the big fat bits i had before are sagging a bit, becoming more squishy, god this is gross, ha. but no saggy skin as such and i have stretch marks everywhere!!

i do know that some people use moisturisers and body firming products to help...

abz xx

I've brought some of the palmers weight loss firming cream as I'm concerned about gettin saggy skin.

Supposed to see difference in 6 weeks I keep forgettin to put in though lol!

ah thanks for replying.....nas not sure about the diary thaing yet.....have you all realised us 4 seem to be on here all the time.....we could be out running or swimming or something...but no we are on here!!!!!, dreading saggy bits...maybe my doc will let me have some nips and tucks!!!

dont understand this site much do you earn points for every time you type???

oh.....ive just found lots of little yellow people!!!!!!!
:brainfart::whistle::strikeout_button::read::gen144::character00182::doh:

lol i'm sure you'll be fine.... x ill try and send you the link in a pm..... lol but i'm not too technical... abz might be better x

lol yeah..... i should be doing at least housework..... but i'm sat here..... on my big fat bum.... cos this site is just soooooo addictive x

well i'm at work. i'm not on here all the time or i wouldn't get any work done, hee. if you just search for porgeous in the search option at the top of the page in the blue block and look at her profile albums i think it is. her photies in any case you can see her different pics. she looks amazing!! and has some amazing dresses :D ha.

where is she anyhoo? haven't seen her in ages...

abz xx

she's in Turkey.... I think she's back this weekend mayb x

i did pm you Shelley x

it depends on alot of things.

for me i am 27, and have a tummy full of stretch marks due to having 2 large babys, and being big too.. i am 2 stone away from goal and already my tummy is saggy in bits... but i would rather that than a big tummy!

i am sure when i hit goal i will want to get another stone off just for my tummy as its still rather large!

not sure about anywhere else on me yet, am weary of tops of my inner thighs and my upper arms though!

my tummy seems a bit wrinkly at the bottom and it is concerning me that i am gonna end up with a saggy apron and i really don't want that...

i'm only 23 and started at 18st5lbs... heaviest i have ever been... weighed has increased in the past 4 years but i wasn't at top weight for a long time...

we are young hon so our skin will have retained most of its elasticity. i wouldn't worry about it until it happens. you could get a body firming somethingorother to use in the meantime...

i am going to worry about it when i get to goal. i'm more concerned about getting rid of the fat than the saggy skin...

abz xx

my tummy seems a bit wrinkly at the bottom and it is concerning me that i am gonna end up with a saggy apron and i really don't want that...

i'm only 23 and started at 18st5lbs... heaviest i have ever been... weighed has increased in the past 4 years but i wasn't at top weight for a long time...

heya.. im the same age and same worries - and im heavier than yourself!! best thing i can suggest is doing some toning exercies for your arms and legs.. as they are problem areas that can be addressed

as for the tummy - if you have loads of stretch marks (like i have) it COULD go saggy however age and elasticity of the skin will help. its all down to the individual. i heard that massaging bio oil or moituriser after a shower helps the circulation aiding the skin to try and shrink back

i never got any stretch marks when i was pregnant....(yes you can all call me a *****) so maybe my skin is elastic enough.....i just want to get into a bikini and not look like a filo pastry tart!!!!

As I said on the hair loss thread, some people (not all) have to make a few sacrifices or acceptance of certain unwanted side effects of quick weightloss, or weightloss in general. Saggy skin, hairloss etc. The truth is, if you dont feel good about yourself, you dont have many friends or your life is **** (in your opinion) being thin isnt really going to make any difference to that, thats why you get many people who have once reached their target weight, hoping for the miracle that their lives are suddenly going to be wonderful. You can be just as you are, be that 20stone or 10stone, and still feel incredible, its all about self opinion. If it takes you to lose 10stone before you will get your hair done or wear makeup or wear sexy clothes, so be it, but if you did those things at 20stones, you will feel good about yourself from the start and then your happiness doesnt revolve around being thin. 'the thing you resists, persists' celebrate yourself just as you are, be happy as you are, then you will find it easier and effortless to lose weight, and what more it will stay off.

It must be down to the individual because I know that some peeps have no saggy bits at all.

I'm not one of them unforunately, my boobs are definitely pointing south (!) and I have developed some serious bingo wings...

I think that introducing exercise once in maintenance should (hopefully) help to tone bits up. Anyway, it's better than being fat!

Dee x

theres no hope for me, my stomach was sagging when i was at my heaviest.
i now have 2 stomach over hangs ( one above and one below my belly button ) my boos althou they are a 40j currently need a bra or there heading south ( u try using an industrial expressing machine for a year, there not boob friendly, lol ) ive got serious bingo wings and my thighs are terrible
but you know what i would rather be at goal and deal with the consequences than be fat and looking at a whole raft of possible life endangering problems

As I said on the hair loss thread, some people (not all) have to make a few sacrifices or acceptance of certain unwanted side effects of quick weightloss, or weightloss in general. Saggy skin, hairloss etc. The truth is, if you dont feel good about yourself, you dont have many friends or your life is **** (in your opinion) being thin isnt really going to make any difference to that, thats why you get many people who have once reached their target weight, hoping for the miracle that their lives are suddenly going to be wonderful. You can be just as you are, be that 20stone or 10stone, and still feel incredible, its all about self opinion. If it takes you to lose 10stone before you will get your hair done or wear makeup or wear sexy clothes, so be it, but if you did those things at 20stones, you will feel good about yourself from the start and then your happiness doesnt revolve around being thin. 'the thing you resists, persists' celebrate yourself just as you are, be happy as you are, then you will find it easier and effortless to lose weight, and what more it will stay off.

thats really nice .......i suppose i am happy really i havent let myself go since ive been big, always make an effort with my make up, and im a nail tech as well so have good nails and hair done regular(sister in law has salon) !! but its so true what you say...some people are sooooo obsessed by being thin that it makes them miserable...i want this for ME and me alone, but i know it wont happen overnight but im not gonna get hung up over it. i also know that before long the novelty will wear off and ill slip of the rails, but as i said to abz the other day....dont dwell on it....start a fresh tomorrow....

I have saggy bits after losing 6 stone, worst areas are boobs, gone from 42 C to 36 A, thighs and bingo wings, my stomach isn't 'that' bad even after two kids, but not in any state to ever wear a bikini....don't like them anyway!

But to be honest I don't actually care I've been overweight for 30 years (I'm 37 now) and so wasn't expecting everything to be as taught as an 18 year old! There are many many advantages to being thinner which outweigh (pardon the pun) having saggy bits.

helenx

Back