Saggy Skin on stomach!!

loobyloo85

Louise
Hi All,

I am concerned!!! After having a baby 10 months ago and not really shifting my babyweight i have a bit of a podgy belly!! I am starting SS tomorrow and wanted to do some exercise so that when i do lose my 5 stone i wont end up with lots of saggy skin!!!

PLEASE can anyone give me any ideas of what exercisewill help prevent saggy skin on my stomach?!!

Thanks in advance for your help this website is a lifesaver!!

Lou xx

Hi Loobyloo

I am fairly new to this but from what I have read.... You can use creams and lotions (Bio Oil and Palmers Cocoa Butter seem to be the most recommended) and also toning exercises which will help approve appearance but if you are going to get saggy skin there isn't much you can do to stop it. It varies from person to person so no way to be sure if it will affect you. If you do suffer saggy skin it should shrink slightly over a few months once you have lost the weight but will not necessarily recover fully. The best way to think about it is that it's much healthier to thin with a bit of sagginess.

Sorry not to be of more help.

Georgie
x

As above said you can use bio oil and coco butter but if your going to get an over hang saggy tummy only surgery can get rid of that.

Back