Saggy skin

I used the q10 tonight feels lively but blimey I needed a lot, LOL made a serious dent in it! Mind is a big bottle for 6 quid... LOL Xx

Deezer said:
That oil is great.... goes really far!!! : ) X

How long you been using it and can you see a diffence?

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Dunno if its al the tning too... but been using it 3 or 4 weeks and I can reall tell.... def batter than the clarins.... doh!!! The money I've wasted!!! ahhhh well!!!

X

Deezer said:
Dunno if its al the tning too... but been using it 3 or 4 weeks and I can reall tell.... def batter than the clarins.... doh!!! The money I've wasted!!! ahhhh well!!!

X

Boots here I come!

I use it on the top of my inner thighs, my belly and my under arms... then use my regular body butter everywhere else..... keeps the cost down.... its bloody good stuff though!!!

x

Deezer said:
I use it on the top of my inner thighs, my belly and my under arms... then use my regular body butter everywhere else..... keeps the cost down.... its bloody good stuff though!!!

x

That's a great tip! I have lots more dodgy bits though! Lol! Only my ankles and wrists are ok... (joke)

I been slathering on the oil LOL my skin is very soft

I still use my dermamum stretch mark cream for tummy, nearly all faded from Feb. Make up will cover those on stage anyway!!

Il have to get the pomegranate oil next month!!

I had always thought there wasn't really anything that I could do about stretch marks (except maybe surgery/laser treatment), but some of these creams/oils actually work? Wow. I hate my stretch marks almost more than my weight for some reason. Will defo investigate these. Thanks.

This is really worrying me :( at my lowest weight I was 10stone5lb (after losing over 6 stone) and my belly was awful, it was like an apron of skin just hanging down onto my legs. The more weight I lost the worse and worse it got! Now after putting 3+ stone back on it's filled up with fat again but I can see it going the same way as I get closer to goal. I'm only 23, never been pregnant.

I'm seriously considering an abdominoplasty when I get to goal as I just can't imagine living the rest of my life with that hanging there!

I use bio oil all over which I think has made a difference to my stretch marks but I just think that skin on my belly is going to be beyond help lol.

Remember it takes a year at least for skin to pop back with this kind of speed of weight loss! So if you do consider it then wait at least a year of being at goal because it may make a world of difference!
Your skin can't ping back as quickly as weight is lost on a vlcd :)

I thought mine was gonna be awfull but as time goes on its not as bad.... I am under no illusion I'll have a six pack lol.. but give it time....

I really cant recomend that weleda pomegranit oil enough..... I think its helping wau more than the Clarins!!
X

Agreed with madam :)

Give it time and keep massaging

Thought mine wouldn't go back but it has and will get on stage next year stretch marks and all

For tummy ones I find the dermamum great, then I use biooil or q10 twice a day. I do ny arms, tummy and bum with the thick stretch mark cream first

Xxx

Thanks guys you have reassured me a bit lol. I do agree that it does get a little better on it's own after time, I'm just very aware that even now I have a good inch of flab that hangs down and that's it's only going to get worse!

Unfortunately they don't do the procedure on the NHS anymore so I would have to pay privately :(

GetAttachment-1.jpg

Id say give it time, oil and a good year working out hun. In 26 and its snapping back.... Hang in there!! Xx

I don't think that many of us who have been overweight and then lose are going to have perfect skin. I'm half a stone away from BMI 25 and I have a bit of a paunch and some loose skin on my thighs. I'm ok with that though as I just feel so much better having lost the weight that a bit of loose skin isn't going to upset me too much. If it goes it goes, but if it doesn't then I'm ok with it.

BordersGirl said:
I don't think that many of us who have been overweight and then lose are going to have perfect skin. I'm half a stone away from BMI 25 and I have a bit of a paunch and some loose skin on my thighs. I'm ok with that though as I just feel so much better having lost the weight that a bit of loose skin isn't going to upset me too much. If it goes it goes, but if it doesn't then I'm ok with it.

I second BG! My husband told me the other day that my wibbly arms (my phrase not his!) were looking better - but it was our anniversay so it might have been his attempt at being romantic...

I'm the same I'm under no illusion I'll ever have a six pack.... but compared to what it used to look like I'm pretty happy lol...

Back