Saggy skin

Mizkirsty

Gold Member
Hi I'm just wondering if anyone is experiencing this?

I have 5st to loose. And I've already lost 3 (on Sw) I'm just slightly concerned ill still hate my body! I'm 23 and don't smoke so have those things on my side! But it's still a concern! Xx

Hi hope it's going well! My experience with saggy skin is not pleasant due to the fact I had a c section and put 5stone on while pregnant ... Anyways my skin has gone down but it seems to have dropped so I have an apron of skin it's revolting, they say the water intake helps get it back down depends how much elastin you have in you're skin you may be lucky and hopefully it will reduce with you :D good luck x

Don't worry, you have youth on your side and my experience is that the younger dieters don't seem to have the saggy skin problems of us oldies. To be on the safe side get yourself and body brush and brush daily and use a firming body lotion. I seriously don't think you will have a problem though.

I'm 30. I had 5stone to loose. I have lost 4 in total in two years. I have found that on the whole my skin has gone back. There are a few areas I'm not happy with. There are options, there was a cream/oil recommended on a different thread on this subject. I have forgotten its name. But I agree with chlo, on the whole I'm not sure if it will be an issue for you.
If it is an issue, there are a number of things you can do. You can speak to a doctor about it see if they can help. Concider saving up loads of money to get it removed privately.

Think about when people have twins though, mostly it all goes away. Weight is spread all over the body, so its not like its all coming off one area. The worst would be you look really hot with clothes, and you are not happy with how you would look naked.
I would really not worry about it though, at 23 you will be fiiinnneee!!!!!
ps, love your body just hate the fat. Not only is it the only one you are ever going to have, it is an amazing thing and there are loads of options for making it look its best.

Thanks everyone I may start using a firming lotion soon! Xx

Im 24 and lost just shy of 7.5 stone. I have some loose skin on my arms but that was inevitable for me as my arms where huuuge and when I say huge I mean huge lol. Since reaching goal I have been doing gym and fitness classes and I can see a real change in my body in terms of toning up even juat after 4 weeks of exercise

Back