• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Saggy skin?

S: 14st1lb C: 8st10lb BMI: 23 Loss: 5st5lb(38.07%)
Hi Kate

Yes it really does vary from person to person, how much you have to lose, how long you've been overweight, age etc etc. I lost just over 5 stone and nothing major although I would say I am a big baggy and loose at the seams. Try not to worry too much.

Gxx

TracyJ

Gold Member
Hi i have lost 3 and a half stone and not really excess skin to talk about, Try to exercise to help with toning while on LT x

fun1uk

S: 18st11lb G: 10st0lb
I was wondering if you get stretch marks with loosing the weight so fast?I was thinking of buying a cream to try and help.What do you think?

xxx

TracyJ

Gold Member
Vic i had lots of stretch marks to start with and losing weight has made them loads better as im no longer stretched xx

S: 14st1lb C: 8st10lb BMI: 23 Loss: 5st5lb(38.07%)
Ditto, same here Tracy

xx

I really worry about it, but stuff it, thats another 3 grand i will spend...snip snip snip:eek:

TracyJ

Gold Member
And the same with cellulite! x

and men :p x

Shazpaz

I was wondering if you get stretch marks with loosing the weight so fast?I was thinking of buying a cream to try and help.What do you think?

xxx
I think it works the other way round. You get stretch marks when you gain weight quickly. Not sure though:confused: I'm really lucky. I went HUGE when I had my daughter and didnt get one stretchmark. (Garry Your tummy would have looked tiny next to mine:eek:!!) My skin must be stretchy. I'm not sure you can do anything about it. I've no excess skin or stretchmarks. I think I have my mother to thank for that! They do have creams and I suppose it is worth giving it a try. You may be lucky too.....fingers crossed.

God Shaz you're lucky although i didnt get any on my tummy as it WAS quite toned! Lots elsewhere though mainly my inner thighs! xx

Kitteh

Resident geek
Bio oil is good for skin when your slimming.. or for anything really.. it minimises stretch marks.. and can really help.. i use it all the time..

x x x

I was going to use bio oil towards the end of pregnancy but i only managed 6 and a half months so never got round to it!! xx