1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Saggy skin?

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by kate29, 30 March 2008 Social URL.

1. kate29

kate29 Well-Known Member

Hi all

I was wondering, i have around 5 stone to loose and was thinking if it will leave saggy skin around tummy areas?
    Has anyone got to their target and this has been the case?
    I suppose it depends on how much you have to loose and your skin elasticity?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Porgeous

Porgeous Chilling

Hi Kate

Yes it really does vary from person to person, how much you have to lose, how long you've been overweight, age etc etc. I lost just over 5 stone and nothing major although I would say I am a big baggy and loose at the seams. Try not to worry too much.

Gxx

4. TracyJ

TracyJ Well-Known Member

Hi i have lost 3 and a half stone and not really excess skin to talk about, Try to exercise to help with toning while on LT x

5. fun1uk

fun1uk Well-Known Member

I was wondering if you get stretch marks with loosing the weight so fast?I was thinking of buying a cream to try and help.What do you think?

xxx

6. TracyJ

TracyJ Well-Known Member

Vic i had lots of stretch marks to start with and losing weight has made them loads better as im no longer stretched xx

7. Porgeous

Porgeous Chilling

Ditto, same here Tracy

xx

8. fattothin

fattothin Well-Known Member

I really worry about it, but stuff it, thats another 3 grand i will spend...snip snip snip:eek:

9. TracyJ

TracyJ Well-Known Member

And the same with cellulite! x

10. kate29

kate29 Well-Known Member

Thanks for the comments ladies, i have a long way to go yet, so i will have to wait and see!

Thanks Again!

11. fattothin

fattothin Well-Known Member

and men :p x

12. Shazpaz

Shazpaz Regular Member

I think it works the other way round. You get stretch marks when you gain weight quickly. Not sure though:confused: I'm really lucky. I went HUGE when I had my daughter and didnt get one stretchmark. (Garry Your tummy would have looked tiny next to mine:eek:!!) My skin must be stretchy. I'm not sure you can do anything about it. I've no excess skin or stretchmarks. I think I have my mother to thank for that! They do have creams and I suppose it is worth giving it a try. You may be lucky too.....fingers crossed.

13. TracyJ

TracyJ Well-Known Member

God Shaz you're lucky although i didnt get any on my tummy as it WAS quite toned! Lots elsewhere though mainly my inner thighs! xx

14. Kitteh

Kitteh Resident geek

Bio oil is good for skin when your slimming.. or for anything really.. it minimises stretch marks.. and can really help.. i use it all the time..

x x x

15. TracyJ

TracyJ Well-Known Member

I was going to use bio oil towards the end of pregnancy but i only managed 6 and a half months so never got round to it!! xx