1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Sainsburys cafe syns??

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by MattsMum, 25 April 2011 Social URL.

1. MattsMum

MattsMum Full Member

Hi all,

I was naughty today and whilst shopping decided to go to the cafe at sainsburys with the kids.

Much as I was naughty I still tried to stuck to sw principles and had a mega brunch which contained 2 sausages, 2 bacon rashers, fresh tomato, beans and mushrooms. It also had chips but I gave most away and ate 5 I would say. The bacon was quite lean but I cut away any visible fat but obv this was after cooking!

Any ideas how many syns that little lot was roughly? It's all I've eaten today so I can be on any plan.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. slim4son

slim4son Full Member

Not sure love did they cook in oil however I have bumped. This thread any ideas guys xxxx
  4. Circes

Circes Strutting her stuff

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Slimming World
    Impossible to say for sure

Sausages around 2.5 for a thin beef one up to 5.5 for a thick one on red/ee
    Bacon is about 2.5 syns a slice with the fat on - red/ee
    Beans free on ee/green but need synned on red
    Tomato - depends how it is cooked but likely free
    Mushrooms - depends how cooked but could well have oil in them
    Chips - say around 3 or 4 syns
  5. MattsMum

MattsMum Full Member

Thank you, tbh not as bad as I expected but most days I go under on my syns anyway and my husband always loses more even though he cheats all the time so fingers crossed for WI.

I ended up having speed soup for dinner to help a little!! ;)
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.