Sainsbury's mango, orange and passionfruit cheesecake

Terrycb

Does anyone have any idea how many syns this has please? My friend came round for lunch and brought one with her, I only had a small piece to be polite (!) but have no idea how many syns were in that small piece :confused:

cant find it in directory or online, defo sainsburys?

have you got packet as can work it out from there?

carla x

It's Sainsbury's Taste the Difference. It's got loads of ingredients, do you need them all or do you need the nutrition information? Sorry, still getting used to this! :confused:

per 100g and then the package size sorry if i didnt make myself clear..

i am being picked up any minute to go out so may not be able to tell you til tommorow although i am sure someone else will help you

carla xx

No problem Carla, thanks for your help. :)

Energy 1305 kj 312 kcal
Carbs 32.9g
Fat 18.4g
Protein 3.8g
Fibre 1.2g

Overall weight 550 gram, I had about one fifth of it!

Have a lovely evening, catch up with you tomorrow, Terry x

if i did it right this is it for the whole cake

84 Syns per package/portion

so for a 5th that would work out at 16.8 syns :(

Arghhhhhh I'd better not syn today!! :eek: Thanks ladies for your help, I won't eat it again :sigh: Luckily OH has a very sweet tooth and doesn't need to diet so he finished it off yesterday!! ;)

Terry

Sorry only just logged on since friday been a bit busy!

Glad eve gave you the syns!! we wont be having any of that!!

Hope you all having a good w/e

carla

xx

No problem Carla, hope you've been enjoying yourself. Have to say it was very yummy :sigh: couldn't bring myself to tell my friend that I was on a diet so only took a small piece and I did manage to slice the bottom biscuity bit in half. It's frightening to think how many syns I used to have without realising it! :eek:

Hi terry

i am sure you wouldnt hav eaten a fifth of the cake if you only had a sliver! most cakes get divided by 8 if its a small 7 or 8 inch one, dont beat yourself up about it!

carla

xxx

It was wider than a sliver Carla but not the full depth! I'll see what happens when I weigh in on Wednesday!

Terry xx :)

Good luck Carla. I'm not holding out much hope this week but hey there's always next week! ;) It's such a pain being female! :(

Back