Sainsburys small fish sushi

MrsBurgundy

Silver Member
Have just had this for lunch, but can't find any syn values around for it!
Was just 4 little fish California rolls things!

I've tried entering nutritional stuff on the website but it doesn't have the serving weight, so is coming up invalid :s

Any help would be hugely appreciated!!!

Love and hugs xxxx

Attachments

• image-2700075178.jpg
    image-2700075178.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 1,932
  • image-187003770.jpg
    image-187003770.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 1,933
Hi just searched for fish sushi under sainsburys on syns online, came up with :

Fish Sushi, chilled, 208g pack

4 syns on red and ee
and 12.5 syns on green

Hi just searched for fish sushi under sainsburys on syns online, came up with :

Fish Sushi, chilled, 208g pack

4 syns on red and ee
and 12.5 syns on green

Thank you darling!!!

I think it would be less than that, as the kcals per serving are less than the kcals per 100g, so I'm assuming the pack was originally less than 100g in weight? Think i'll put 4 syns just to be on the safe side though!!

Thanks again!! xxxxxx

Your very welcome :), i see you only joined 4th may, good luck with you first weigh in xx

Thanks!!!

It's technically not my 1st though, I just joined the forum then and after repeatedly losing and gaining, i gave myself a swift kick up the backside and started again, no messing about and no half measures!!!!!

Well done on your weight loss - that's fab!! How long did it take you? I'm trying to be realistic and lose about 2lb a week, but we'll see!!

Also realised that perhaps each sushi roll thing was a serving, being less than 100g, so 4 syns for whole packet might be right!!! Should have weighed it!!!

xxxxx

ooo goood luck with your losses:) i actually started slimming world at the end of 2009 and lost 2 stone by feb 2010 .. which is when my 18th birthday was , oops went completely off plan and stopped going to group, managed to have put nearly the whole 2 st back on by christmas... anyway im back again started at the very end of january this year and got my 1.5 st sticker last week :D ... i havnt managed to gain yet but seem to be slowing down lost 2lb last week but the last 2 weigh in before that i maintained... think i need to start doing some exercising now aswell :( noooo im too lazy xx

Oh wow!!! You're doing really well then!! I did Lighterlife before and, whilst it was tricky at first, I lost 3 stone! But then met my (not so new) fella and managed to put all back again in the last 2 years! Realised it was time to do something about it, so joined sw. I tried it for 6 weeks, but didn't really know what I was doing and so yo-yo'd with a loss then a gain! I'm hoping to keep it off this time, for good!!!

Exercise was never my friend, and if you asked me to go to a gym id probably laugh, but I've started being more active, go to zumba class twice a week and try to do wii fit for half hr a day (if my son let's me!!!) So, find something you enjoy....doesn't feel like exercise then!!! :) xxxxxxxx

Back