sainsbury's sugar free mallows

JediFran

Just wondering if anyone had had similar problems to myself with this particular treat... they are low in calories/points and so I treated myself to some the other day. I ate a packet over the course of a day and flip me, Senna Max tablets are not as effective as this!

I know it says something along the lines of "excessive consumption may induce laxative effect", but is 75g over a day really "excessive"? I eat many kinds of sweetners and this is the only product I have ever had any problems with! I know its deffo the mallows as well, as, being the scientist I am, I recreated the experiement twice more to make sure it wasn't something else ;)

Just being curious here... anyone else had problems?

I know you can get fat free ones, can you really get sugar free ones? Are these free from fat too?

I know you can get fat free ones, can you really get sugar free ones? Are these free from fat too?

I would have thought so. I think all marshmallows are probably fat free since no fat is needed to make them.

I've never had any problems myself (not a massive marshmallow fan... other than with hot chocolate) but I'm sure I've heard of certain types having this effect on others.

No idea where I heard it though, so that's not much use to you, but just thought I'd let you know that I don't think you're alone in that.

LOL @ you recreating it twice though!!! haha

Ooh, I'm going to look out for some of these. I like marshmallows and as I'm on a particular medication that gives me constipation, I need all the help I can get :8855:

Back