1. sunsetbeach1

sunsetbeach1 Member

I'm trying to eat more salad for my lunches as I like to use more points in the evening. Only problem is that I find salad quite boring. Does anybody know of any tasty salad dressings that are low in points?
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. old_user45

old_user45 Silver Member

The salad light sprays are absolutely amazing, they do balsamic and Caesar ones and are just 1 cal per spray, really flavourful so you literally only need 5 sprays or so! (I'm naughty and don't point them)

4. 24772433

24772433 Lindsey

My favourite is corriander dressing, blend together a little fat free natural yogurt, chilli, sweetner, lemon juice and corriander. Pro points for the
    amount yogurt you use, tastes like the mint sauce you get in the curry houses, in fact it was the waiter who gave me the recipe. Delicous over salad and with tandoori chicken.
  5. Mets

Mets Gold Member

Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    They sound great! What are the makes of them? x
  6. LittleMissThin 17

LittleMissThin 17 wants to be skinny ♥

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Weight Watchers- ProPoints
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.